25 legal PLR articles, #4
25 legal PLR articles, #4: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All legal articles are top notch and come with private label rights (PLR). The legal articles are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the legal articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality private label rights product was built for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding legal content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the legal articles:
- Employment Law: Attendance Rewards - Legal Ramifications (397 words)
- Employment Law: Sex Discrimination - Justification - Margin Of Discretion (538 words)
- Employment Law: Time Limits For Bringing Employment Tribunal Claims (412 words)
- Employment Law: Unfair Dismissal - Constructive Dismissal - ‘last Straw‘ (400 words)
- Employment Law: Unfair Dismissal - Employer Succeeded In Changing Terms Of Employment (479 words)
- Estate Planning -intent To Disinherit Or Oversight? (687 words)
- Estate Planning - Capacity Challenges (621 words)
- Estate Planning - Changing A Will (601 words)
- Estate Planning - No Contest Clause In Your Will (826 words)
- Estate Planning - Protecting Your Furred Friend (629 words)
- Estate Planning - Real Property Disbursement Problems (716 words)
- Estate Planning - The Life Estate (636 words)
- Estate Planning - Undue Influence Considerations (616 words)
- Estate Planning - Rules And Trustees (788 words)
- Estate Planning And The Revocable Living Trust (641 words)
- Estate Planning ֠Considering A Second Marriage Late In Life (648 words)
- Estate Planning ֠Protecting Your Willӳ Integrity (609 words)
- Everyone Should Have A Living Will (642 words)
- Expunge Criminal Records ֠An Expert Guide (437 words)
- Fbi And Fcc Seek Control Of Software Industry (431 words)
- Federal Prison Report (370 words)
- Finding And Working With An Attorney (289 words)
- Finding A Bankruptcy Attorney In New Hampshire (317 words)
- Finding The Right Lawyer In Spain. (656 words)
- Find A Good Family Law Attorney (373 words)
This quality product provides 25 legal articles with a total of 13759 words. The average length is 550 words.
BONUS for 25 legal PLR articles, #4:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the legal articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted legal articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 legal PLR articles, #4 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to legal
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other legal articles
[yes] can be used as legal ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an legal ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative legal products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-legal-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable legal content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with private label rights.
Buy 25 legal PLR articles, #4 now!
Tags: legal cash