25 dating PLR articles, #14
25 dating PLR articles, #14: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All dating articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). The articles come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the dating articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product is ready with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding dating content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the dating articles:
- How Online Dating Services Make It Easy To Date And Hookup? (360 words)
- How People We Met Online Influence Our Life? (459 words)
- How Soon Should You Begin Dating After Getting Dumped? (388 words)
- How To Achieve Marvelous Results With Women (586 words)
- How To Approach A Woman And Score (628 words)
- How To Approach College Women (698 words)
- How To Approach Women ֠3 Actions To Remove Your Fear (1017 words)
- How To Approach Your Crush At The Gym (642 words)
- How To Ask Out A Shy Woman (755 words)
- How To Ask The Waitress Out (760 words)
- How To Attract A Woman: The Best Ways To Handle Physical Contact (663 words)
- How To Attract Women With Your Attitude (804 words)
- How To Avoid Online Dating Risks (401 words)
- How To Be Adventurous With Women ֠Unique Hot Spots To Bring A Women (546 words)
- How To Be A Pickup Artist (596 words)
- How To Be More Confident With Women (751 words)
- How To Be Successful With Internet Dating Services (608 words)
- How To Be Sure Your Personal Ad Gets Noticed (647 words)
- How To Check Your Online Dateӳ Honesty (412 words)
- How To Chose An Online Dating Site (537 words)
- How To Compliment Your Date (501 words)
- How To Create Great Online Dating Profiles (561 words)
- How To Date An Older Woman (622 words)
- How To Date A Busy Girl (799 words)
- How To Date Online For Seniors (419 words)
- #experience The Thrill Of A Lifetime With Free Gay Dating Sites (281 words)
This quality product provides 26 dating articles with a total of 15441 words. The average length is 593 words.
BONUS for 25 dating PLR articles, #14:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the dating articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted dating articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 dating PLR articles, #14 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about dating
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other dating articles
[yes] can be used as dating ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an dating ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative dating products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with private label rights
What is .diz? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-dating-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable dating content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 dating PLR articles, #14 now!
Tags: dating cash