25 marriage PLR articles, #3
25 marriage PLR articles, #3 - brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All marriage articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with PLR. The articles come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the marriage articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality marriage related product is prepared for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding marriage content to your web site in minutes or dripping over time.
This product includes the marriage articles:
- Common Marriage Problems - Neglect (807 words)
- Confide For Less Anger In Your Marriage (747 words)
- Congratulations! You‘re Getting Married (521 words)
- Considering A Stag Do In Barcelona? (293 words)
- Considering A Stag Do In Bristol? (380 words)
- Considering A Stag Weekend In Cardiff? (243 words)
- Considering Marriage Advice For The Newly-hitched! (665 words)
- Costa Rica‘s Upscale Accommodation Rentals In Jaco Beach (334 words)
- Destinations For Romance On Your Honeymoon (417 words)
- Destination Wedding Tips (526 words)
- Does Marriage Counseling Work? (644 words)
- Doing The Stag Do The Modern Way! (707 words)
- Do‘s And Don‘ts In Dating Russian Brides (551 words)
- Effective Ways To Save Marriage Starting Now! (564 words)
- Emotional Infidelity: A Key Tactic To Save The Marriage (668 words)
- Engagement Rings - How To... (607 words)
- Engagement Rings Buying Essentials (869 words)
- Euphoric And Dysphoric Phases In Marriage (2678 words)
- Exhilarating Adventures And Extreme Experiences ֠Newquay Stag Weekends Brings Out The Hero In You! (320 words)
- Exotic Honeymoons Off The Beaten Path (518 words)
- Experience A Slovakian Stag Do In Popular Bratislava (309 words)
- Extramarital Affairs: What Everyone Needs To Know... And What You Can Do To Help (984 words)
- Facing Your List Of Dont Wants (455 words)
- Fiancee Visa, The Key Point Of Foreign Marriage (479 words)
- Financial Advice For Young Married Couples (446 words)
- Why Let Financial Problems Ruin Your Marriage (870 words)
This quality product includes 26 marriage articles with a total of 16602 words. The average length is 638 words.
BONUS for 25 marriage PLR articles, #3:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the marriage articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted marriage articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 marriage PLR articles, #3 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to marriage
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other marriage articles
[yes] can be used as marriage ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an marriage ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative marriage products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with PLR
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-marriage-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable marriage content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 marriage PLR articles, #3 now!
Tags: marriage cash