25 travel Tips PLR articles, #5
25 travel Tips PLR articles, #5: brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All travel Tips articles are top notch and come with private label rights. They are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you like.
The structure of the travel Tips articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product was built for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding travel Tips content to your web site in minutes from now or dripping over time.
This product includes the travel Tips articles:
- Best Tool Finding Last Minute Vacation Special (379 words)
- Beware Of Travel Scams (510 words)
- Beware When Shopping Overseas. (387 words)
- Be Careful What You Eat And Drink On Vacation (454 words)
- Be Prepared For Road Trips With Sandwiches And Games (245 words)
- Bikes And Hutongs In Beijing Experience Chinese Tradition (461 words)
- Blackpool City Guide, Including Blackpool Hotels (1466 words)
- Booking Travel Online - 5 Tips You Must Know (875 words)
- Bournemouth The Pine City By The Sea (747 words)
- Budapest Sziget Festival (528 words)
- Budget Tips Get The Best Deal On Your Rental Car (609 words)
- Budget Travelling - Your Adventure Of A Lifetime (513 words)
- Budget Travel Basics (543 words)
- Budget Travel Last Minute Deal Travel Package (569 words)
- Budget Travel Tips For Your Thanksgiving Road Trip (377 words)
- Budget Travel To Any Summer Ski Resort (479 words)
- Business Apartment Rentals Spain (782 words)
- Bus Travel In The Usءn Overview For Visitors (823 words)
- Buying A Travel Solar Charger For Your Next Trip? (505 words)
- Buying A Used Wheelchair Lift: Is It Safe? (518 words)
- Buying A Wheelchair Lift For The Home (311 words)
- Buying The Perfect Mobility Scooter (341 words)
- California Wine - Sonoma County Vineyards (501 words)
- Cambodia Taxi - A Leaf, A Radiator And A Macgyver Moment (699 words)
- Cambridge City Guide, Including Cambridge Hotels (1111 words)
- Where To Stay When Visiting Bangkok (422 words)
This quality product contains 26 travel Tips articles with a total of 15155 words. The average length is 582 words.
BONUS for 25 travel Tips PLR articles, #5:
Find an overview file _index-of-travel https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the travel Tips articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted travel Tips articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 travel Tips PLR articles, #5 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to travel Tips
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other travel Tips articles
[yes] can be used as travel Tips ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an travel Tips ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative travel Tips products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with private label rights
What is .diz? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-travel Tips-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable travel Tips content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 travel Tips PLR articles, #5 now!
Tags: travel tips cash