25 vacations PLR articles, #57
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 vacations PLR articles, #57
All vacations articles are top notch, professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). They come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the vacations articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality vacations related product is prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding vacations content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the vacations articles:
- Hedonism Vacation Lodgings (426 words)
- Heels And Foot Health (405 words)
- Heise Hot Springs In Idaho - A Great Vacation And Travel Destination (393 words)
- Hello From Austria: Arrival And First Impressions (i) (860 words)
- Hello From Austria: A Country Drive And How Determination And Willpower Can Move Mountains Ii (1267 words)
- Hello From Austria: A Hike Through The Raabklamm And A Visit To Graz (ii) (1757 words)
- Hello From Austria: Medieval History Up Close At The Riegersburg Fortress And Explorations Of Styriaӳ Volcano Region I (1149 words)
- Hello From Austria ֠An Excursion To Slovenia And Italy ֠Monte Lussari (1662 words)
- Hello From Austria ֠Classical Music, Hiking & Summer Tobogganing & Two Delicious Backyard Feasts I (911 words)
- Hello From Austria ֠Going Back To My Roots (part Ii) (1438 words)
- Hello From Austria ֠Going Back To My Roots (part I) (1661 words)
- Hello From Austria ֠Hiking Through The Vineyards Of Southwestern Styria (1615 words)
- Hello From Banff - Arrival In Banff And Skiing At Norquay (766 words)
- Hello From Banff - A Howling Adventure: Dog Sledding With Snowy Owl Tours (1708 words)
- Hello From Banff: High Altitude Skiing At Sunshine Village (770 words)
- Hello From Banff: Taking The Gondola Up To Sulphur Mountain And A Last Walk Through The Village (1082 words)
- Hello From Caledon, Elora & Guelph: Fall Colours, Ghosts And Ghouls (1129 words)
- Hello From Calgary - Exploring The Kensington Area And Meeting Kevin Nguyen (1140 words)
- Hello From Calgary: Exploring C.o.p. (canada Olympic Park) (773 words)
- Hello From Chicago - Part 1 - First Impressions (930 words)
- Hello From Chicago - Part 2 - What A Fabulously Photogenic City! (1289 words)
- Hello From Chicago - Part 3 - Multiple Austrian Connections (478 words)
- Hello From Chicago - Part 4 - A Personal Tour Of The Chicago Cultural Center (911 words)
- Hello From Chicago - Part 4 - Chinatown And Second City (1053 words)
- Hello From Chicago - Part 5 - A Visit To The Pullman Historic District (1280 words)
This quality product includes 25 vacations articles with a total of 26853 words. The average length is 1074 words.
BONUS for 25 vacations PLR articles, #57:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the vacations articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted vacations articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 vacations PLR articles, #57 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to vacations
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other vacations articles
[yes] can be used as vacations ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an vacations ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative vacations products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with PLR
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-vacations-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable vacations content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 vacations PLR articles, #57 now!
Tags: vacations cash