25 vacations PLR articles, #61
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 vacations PLR articles, #61
All vacations articles are top notch, professionally written and come with private label rights. They are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the vacations articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality vacations related product was built for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding vacations content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the vacations articles:
- Hello From Ottawa - A Brisk Morning Walk To Parliament Hill (990 words)
- Hello From Ottawa - Confederation Park Celebrates Winterlude (886 words)
- Hello From Ottawa - Darcy Mcgee‘s On Sparks Street (1166 words)
- Hello From Ottawa - First Impressions And An Overview (936 words)
- Hello From Ottawa - Ottawa‘s Byward Market And The Mardi Gras Experience At Fat Tuesdays (849 words)
- Hello From Ottawa - Part 6 - The 26th Annual Bedzzz Races On Dow‘s Lake (1062 words)
- Hello From Ottawa - Part 11- The Canadian Museum Of Contemporary Photography Featuring Sunil Gupta And The Challenges Of Immigration (1137 words)
- Hello From Ottawa - Skating On The Rideau Canal - Officially The World‘s Largest Skating Rink (938 words)
- Hello From Ottawa: An Authentic Aboriginal Dining Experience At Sweetgrass Bistro (1003 words)
- Hello From Ottawa: Dinner At Bistro 115 Offers Authentic French Canadian Cuisine (1410 words)
- Hello From Ottawa: Fatal Attraction At The Canadian Museum Of Nature (1018 words)
- Hello From Ottawa: Getting In Touch With Farming At The Canadian Agriculture Museum (1550 words)
- Hello From Ottawa: My Packed Itinerary For My 2-day Getaway To Canada‘s Capital (446 words)
- Hello From Ottawa: The Historic Auberge Mcgee Inn (part Ii) (1137 words)
- Hello From Ottawa: The Historic Auberge Mcgee Inn (part I) (1146 words)
- Hello From Ottawa: The Sheep Shearing Festival And Other Interesting Things To Learn About Wool (1541 words)
- Hello From Ottawa: The Tulip Extravaganza At The Casino De Lac Leamy (749 words)
- Hello From Ottawa: The Wakefield Mill Inn & Spa (877 words)
- Hello From Ottawa: Tulips On Majors Hill And A Nerve-wracking Television Interview (1546 words)
- Hello From Ottawa ֠A Historic Transportation Adventure On The Hull-chelsea-wakefield Steam Train (1373 words)
- Hello From Ottawa ֠Doubling Up On Antiquity At The Museum Of Civilization (1273 words)
- Hello From Ottawa ֠The Canadian Tulip Festival Features The Flotilla (1361 words)
- Hello From Sicily - An Excursion Into Antiquity: Siracusa (1491 words)
- Hello From Sicily: Arrival In Taormina And First Impressions (1205 words)
- Hello From Sicily: A Country Excursion Into The Nebrodi Mountains To Montalbano (1298 words)
This quality product contains 25 vacations articles with a total of 28388 words. The average length is 1135 words.
BONUS for 25 vacations PLR articles, #61:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the vacations articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted vacations articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 vacations PLR articles, #61 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about vacations
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other vacations articles
[yes] can be used as vacations ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an vacations ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative vacations products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with private label rights
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-vacations-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable vacations content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 vacations PLR articles, #61 now!
Tags: vacations cash