Definitive Guide To Buying Your First Home-with PLR+BONUSES!
Comes with FULL Private Label Rights, and two Mystery BONUSES!
90 pages - 21,570 Words!
Discover The New Way Of Buying Your First Home Without Making Any Mistake!
"Definitive Guide to Buying Your First Home"
Through this ebook, you are going to learn to buy a new home that is totally risk free!
Here is Just Some of The Things You'll Discover With Definitive Guide To Buying Your First Home:
* How to select a neighborhood that will match your lifestyle and meet your needs so you and your family can enjoy your new surroundings.
* How to tell if the neighborhood you plan to move into will improve with time so you don't waste money on a home that won't increase in value.
* How to evaluate a home's value, whether a new or older home so you don't pay too much or too little.
* How to select from country, suburban and urban living without hassle so you can enjoy a classic or contemporary lifestyle.
* How to find the best schools and find homes close to much needed amenities, including shopping and other important items.
* How to distinguish between experienced and new agents, so you select the best agent to help you buy your first home.
* #1 step for dealing with pushy or over the top agents so you aren't pressured into working with someone you don't want to.
* #1 mistake people make when selecting agents and how to avoid it.
* How to find hard working agents that will devote the time you deserve to the house hunting process.
Plus MUCH MUCH More!
The Contents of This Ebook Are:
1. Introduction - Looking Ahead
-New Homes vs. Older Homes
-Which Home to Choose
2. Chapter 1 - Location, Location, Location
-Finding the Right Neighborhood
-How Clean is This Neighborhood?
-Is This a High Crime Area?
-What is The Average Home Value in The Neighborhood?
-Are There Community Bylaws?
-What is The Home Close To?
-Is There Garbage Pickup?
-City Life vs. Country Living
-Making the Commute
-Schools In The Area
-Grocery Shopping And Other Necessities
-Other Location Consideration
3. Chapter 2 - Working With Realtors
-Choosing A Realtor
-Experienced Agents vs. New Agents
-Hard Working Agents
-Preparing To See Homes With Your Realtor
-Create A List
-Narrowing Down Your Choices
-Information Realtors Should Tell You
-Working With Seller's And Buyer's Agents
-Negotiators with Sellers
-More Reasons To Hire a Real Estate Agent
-Peace Of Mind
-Wealth Of Knowledge
4. Chapter 3 - Playing The Housing Market
-Watching The Housing Market
-Making The Most Of The Housing Market
-National Interest Rates For Mortgages
-Building Rates In Your Area
-Number Of Foreclosures In Your Area
-Stock Market And Gasoline Prices
-In The End
-Buying VS. Renting (Pros/Cons)
-Buying A Home
-Renting A Home
-Rent To Own
-Using The Housing Market To Your Advantage
5. Chapter 4 - Home Inspections
-The Importance Of Home Inspections
-How To Find A Home Inspector
-What To Expect From A Home Inspection
-Specific Places That Should Be Inspected
-Smoke Detectors And Appliances
-How Homeowners Will React
-Ways A Home Inspection Can Lower The Final Price
-The Final Walkthrough
-When To Walk Away
6. Chapter 5 - Financing Your First Home
-Types Of Home Loans
-Fixed Rate Mortgage Loans
-Adjustable Rate Mortgage Loans
-Where To Find A Lender
-Applying For A Home Loan
-What Not To Do When Applying For A Home Loan
-Increase Your Chances For Approval
-How Home Appraisal Can Affect Your Home Loan
-Homeowner Reduces Selling Price
-Higher Down Payment
-Dispute The Appraisal
-Find Another Lender
-How Home Inspections Can Affect Your Home Loan
-Additional Fees For Home Loans
-Good Faith Estimates
-Escrow And Other Loans Terms
7. Chapter 6 - Making A Realistic Offer
-What To Do Before Making An Offer
-Attend Open Houses
-Find Out More About A Property
-Find Out More About Taxes In The Area
-Have An Appraisal Done Before Making An Offer
-How To Write A Purchase Offer
-Making An Offer
-Making The Right Offer
-How To Handle A Counter Offer And Offer Rejection
-Dealing With Rejection
-Considering Items In The Home
-Understanding The Seller
-What To Do In A Buyer's Market
-What To Do In A Sellers Market
8. Chapter 7 - Contracts, Home Warranties, And The Closing
-Final Walk Through
-Paying Closing Costs
-Get Your Keys
10. Recommended Resources
BONUS #1: This product comes with PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS! Here is the "extra" stuff you would get, along with the product:
a) 4 minisites, with graphics, salespages, and download pages, to help you sell the product
b) 25 Articles, in TEXT format, to help you promote the main product
c) 4 Sets of Graphics: Blue Color, Violet Color, Green Color and Red Color
d) A keyword list, in TEXT format
e) PSD Source Files to All The Graphics Available
f) Autoresponder Course: 4 Followup messages, in TEXT format
g) A PHP-based, Adsense-optimized website you can use to setup a website quickly and easily, using the PLR content available to you herein!
h) 4 Sets of Wordpress Themes: Blue Color, Violet Color, Green Color and Red Color, along with PSD Source Files to The Graphics Used
BONUS #2: To make the deal even sweeter for you, we are even including two announced bonuses with it! Only those who purchase this product from us would be able to get the bonuses at NO cost!
So what are you waiting for? Order today.
30-day money back guarantee!
In case you are not 100 percent satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us within 30 days of your purchase and we will refund every penny! No questions asked!