Copywriting for the Web - with FULL PLR + 2 Mystery BONUSES!
Comes with FULL Private Label Rights, and two Mystery BONUSES!
25 pages - 5,859 Words!
Are YOU Ready to Learn the Simple, Yet Effective Techniques That Successful Web Copywriters Have Perfected?
"The Beginner's Guide to Writing Effective Copy on the Internet"
2 Reasons That You MUST Use to Your Advantage When it Comes to Web Copywriting
1) Effectively target your market audience THE FIRST TIME
Not only will you be saving time, but your visitors will understand exactly what you need them to do the first time. A professional copywriter can run anywhere from $500-$10,000 for a single sales page - can you afford that?
2) Increased sales, prospects and action taken from visitors
The goal of any copywriting is for the reader to take some kind of action. By learning some simple techniques, you'll be able to increase the number of action takers. This is especially important for those paying for advertising - how much money could you be missing out on?
Here is what you will learn inside this guide:
* Copywriting requires a plan??? Yep, it's true, writing efficient copy means that you need to accomplish some research and understand your visitors' needs - we'll tell you what research works, and how to use it to your advantage.
* What exactly is a headline designed for, and what should it say? The real trick here isn't always what you do say, but also what you don't. Your headline is the MOST important part of any copywriting - messing this one up will leave you with disappointing results.
* The look of your text links makes a difference? Get this: Trying to be too professional looking may actually be bad for your site - and you'll find out why this is especially true when it comes to text links!
* Focus on what you offer? Nope! A common mistake with copy on the internet is that people often want to describe their product or services details - but there's something more important you should be trying to portray!
And MUCH MUCH MORE!
Chapters Covered in This Report are as Follows:
2. Chapter 1: Why Writing Copy for the Web is Different
3. Chapter 2: Visitors Are Important to You
4. Chapter 3: Plan in Order to Succeed
5. Chapter 4: How to Write Effective Copy for the Web
6. Chapter 5: How to Find Effective Keywords and Keyword Phrases
7. Chapter 6: Keep it Short and Sweet
8. Chapter 7: Other Essential Components for Good Copywriting
9. Chapter 8: Get a Headline that Grabs
10. Chapter 9: How to Go About Writing a Headline
11. Chapter 10: Test the Tone of Your Headlines
12. Chapter 11: Make Your Text Links Look the Same
13. Chapter 12: Be Positive from Beginning to End
15. Resource Guide
This product comes with PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS! To make the deal even sweeter for you, we are even including two announced bonuses with it! Only those who purchase this product from us would be able to get the bonuses at NO cost!
So what are you waiting for? Order today.
30-day money back guarantee!
In case you are not 100 percent satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us within 30 days of your purchase and we will refund every penny! No questions asked!