Easy Video Squeeze System - With Resale Rights
Finally, You Can Create Your Own Video Squeeze Page Templates Within Less Than 30 Minutes Starting Today! This step by step video series is nothing like anything out there. Follow it start raking in cash in this high demand market.
Introducing : Easy Video Squeeze System Video Series - In this video series, you‘ll have access to 6 content packed videos + one bonus video that will show you how to start creating your own customized video squeeze page templates. The video series was created so that it doesn‘t matter if you are scared of technology. If you follow this video series step by step, then you should have no problem at all.
1) Software You need and Understanding how it all works : There are several softwares that you will need to have as a requirement before you get started. The main one is Adobe Imageready and the rest are free. It doesn‘t matter if you have an older version, because as long as you can slice, it‘s ok. You‘ll then learn what you‘ll need so that you can be ready to start creating your own video squeeze page templates easily in the future videos.
2) Understanding the ImageReady features : In addition to the video above, you will learn about the basic tools and features that you will use. Those are layers, transparency, slice tool, slice select tool, paint fill bucket and basic windows. Believe it or not, it doesn‘t get any easier than this.
3) Action: Finding your video dimension and creating your template : Finding and knowing how big your video is going to be is necessary before you create your actual template. You see once we create the template, we will create a box that is of the same video dimensions as your video player so that it can easily fit. It doesn‘t matter if you use Youtube, your own flash player, or any other video hosting site.
4) Putting it all together : Finally! The past 3 videos were to prepare you for this and from this type of technique, you will create your video squeeze page quickly. You‘ll learn how to use layers to mix your video with the pictures, add a title, and make it look nice.
5) Understanding Slicing, How to Slice, and Optimize Your Pages : Once you have your template created, you will need to slice it. If you don‘t know what slicing means, and you have Adobe ImageReady, then you will have no problems following this sub video. Once you slice your template, you can turn it into a HTML webpage and you‘ll learn just that here.
6) Add Your Video and Finalize Your Webpage : Great! By now you have HTML webpage, but wait; your video isn‘t on it and there is some tweaking to do. To clean things up, we‘ll use a free HTML editor and we‘ll add the video player to the page. You‘ll also learn how to edit your title tags to ensure your webpage is set for good Search Engine Optimization.
7) BONUS VIDEO: How to turn a Minisite template into a webpage : By now you will understand how to create a video squeeze page template and turn it into an actual webpage. But what about Minisite templates? How do you work with those? If you understood the concepts of the main video series, you should understand how to do it with minisites. However, we‘re not going to assume that. If you would like know how to do this, then this video will show you how to take a minisite design and turn it into a webpage as well.
Licence :Resale Rights