Sold by seer on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 2,956,626 satisfied buyers
Wordpress SEO Mastery course
Full video & text study course
Website Master Resell Rights
Wordpress & SEO
Since being released on May of 2003, Wordpress has quickly climbed up the internet ladder to now power about one quarter of all new websites. Since its inception in 2003, Wordpress has grown from being known as a “blogging” platform to being a powerful content management system (CMS).
According to Wikipedia:
WordPress is a free and open source blogging tool and content management system (CMS) powered by PHP and MySQL. It has many features including a plug-in architecture and a template system. WordPress is used by over 14.7% of Alexa Internets top 1 million websites and as of August 2011 powers 22% of all new websites. WordPress is currently the most popular CMS in use on the Internet.
Excerpt #2 From e-book:
SEO – What Can It Do For You?
As mentioned in above, SEO is the process by which you take your site and optimize in such a way as to get ranked highly in the Search Engines.
A proper SEO marketing strategy will give the following benefits:
1. More Traffic – The lifeblood of any business is traffic. Whether you are an online marketer or an offline marketer, you will need traffic if your business is to thrive.
2. Influence Sales – More and more consumers rely on the internet to provide them with relevant answers to their queries. Whether it is product reviews or movie reviews, people online are doing serious research online prior to buying products.
3. More Traffic = More Readers – Regardless of whether you are an author, high SERP ranking will ensure that your content is read. The more people that read your content, the more traffic you will get which translates to… more sales.
4. Build Your Business – Today’s economy is tough especially when confidence in the banking and financial sector is shaky. A proper SEO strategy can help you and your business get extra sales and business.
5. SEO As A Business Skill – Search Engines are changing the way they do business and thus SEO is an evolving field. If you become a SEO expert, whether for your own business, or for your clients, your expertise will be noted and will definitely be in demand.
Grab your copy now!
sample video online
This file is sold by seer, an independent seller on Tradebit.