Sold by ledsin on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 3,159,307 satisfied buyers
Food Engineering Research Developments
Food engineering refers to the engineering aspects of food production and processing. Food engineering includes, but is not limited to, the application of agricultural engineering and chemical engineering principles to food materials. Genetic engineering of plants and animals is not normally the work of a food engineer.
Food engineering is a very wide field of activities. Among its domain of knowledge and action are:
- Design of machinery and processes to produce foods
- Design and implementation of food safety and preservation measures in the production of foods
- Biotechnological processes of food production
- Choice and design of food packaging materials
- Quality control of food production
This new book deals with food engineering research from around the globe.
Publisher: Nova Science Publishers, Inc. (January 11, 2008)
This file is sold by ledsin, an independent seller on Tradebit.