Sold by ledsin on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 3,105,084 satisfied buyers
The Reform of Network Industries
Evaluating Privatisation, Regulation and Liberalisation in the EU
Network industries such as electricity, gas, rail, local public transport, telecommunications and postal services are recognised by the EU as crucial for fostering European social and territorial cohesion. Providing an overview of key policy reforms in these industries and an empirical evaluation, this thought-provoking book offers a critical perspective on the functioning of the networks that provide vital services to EU citizens.
Key features include:
- analysis of policy reforms and their effects on the welfare of citizens as users
- an innovative focus on the neglected topic of the role of state-owned or state-invested enterprises
- assessment of changes in policy framework reform from the consumers point of view
- a comparative country analysis
- evaluation of cross-cutting issues related to reform including privatisation, unbundling, performance and impact.
The Reform of Network Industries will appeal to academic researchers in the fields of industrial economics, policy and regulation and the economics of European integration, as well as students of business and law. Policymakers, regulators and public administrators will also find this book a stimulating read.
Publisher: Edward Elgar Pub (December 29, 2017)
This file is sold by ledsin, an independent seller on Tradebit.