Sold by ledsin on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 3,121,054 satisfied buyers
Biological Cosmology Astrobiology - Extraterrestrial Life
1. The First Gene: Genetics Demonstrates Extraterrestrial Origins for Life
2. Biological Cosmology and the Origins of Life in the Universe
3. Origins, Evolution, and Distribution of Life in the Cosmos: Panspermia, Genetics, Microbes, and Viral Visitors From the Stars
Origins: Life Began in A Nebular Cloud
4. Fossils of Cyanobacteria in CI1 Carbonaceous Meteorites: Implications to Life on Comets, Europa, and Enceladus
5. Extant Life on Mars: Resolving the Issues
6. Microbial Survival Mechanisms and the Interplanetary Transfer of Life Through Space
7. Are Microbes Currently Arriving to Earth from Space?
8. Identification of Micro-Biofossils in Space Dust
9. Comets and Contagion: Evolution and Diseases From Space
10. Evidence for Extraterrestrial Extremophiles and Plasmas in the Thermosphere
11. Predatory Aliens? Stephen Hawking and Extraterrestrials:
-Darwinism and Hawking's Aliens
-Alien Conquistadors? Hawking is Right.
-Hawking's Alien Invaders Might Be Microorganisms
-Alien Life and Quantum Consciousness
-Fear of Fanatics: Why Stephen Hawking is Right, And We Should Not Contact Intelligent Extraterrestrials
-Are Intelligent Aliens a Threat to Humanity? Diseases (Viruses, Bacteria) From Space.
-Aliens and Stephen Hawking: The Wisdom Principle
-Why Should Hawking's Aliens Wish To Destroy?
-The Dangers of Anti-Science: Stephen Hawking’s Fear of Dangerous Aliens
-Who’s Afraid of Hawking’s Aliens?
-Stephen Hawking Is Wrong. Earth Would Not Be A Target For Alien Conquest
-Evolution and Alien Predators From the Stars
Publisher: Cosmology Science Publishers (November 12, 2013)
Publication date: November 12, 2013
This file is sold by ledsin, an independent seller on Tradebit.