Sold by dinnbao on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 3,177,618 satisfied buyers
Adsense Revenue Exposed Review
Are you exhausted from servicing your clients, struggling to find work or overwhelmed while paying the bills? Then you need to invest some time in developing passive income. Passive income is money you make even when you are asleep or working with a client. One avenue of passive income is to partner with Google.
Thousands of businesses are paying Google to carry their advertisements on search results. You can profit from this fact by partnering with Google even if you know nothing about internet marketing. You can create content rich web sites about any topic including your hobbies, your business, current events, a blog and much, much more.
If this sounds interesting you need to read "Adsense Revenue Exposed" by Michael Rasmussena and Jason Tarasi. This e-book is a mere 29 pages and a quick and easy read:
The main chapters included in the e-book:
* Make Sense of Google AdSense - and make money!
* How much can I make with AdSense and how do I get started?
* Join the AdSense Program
* The 5-Step Plan To Success
* Summary and Additional Resources
Some of the topics covered are:
* 3 reasons your website should be using Google Adsense (and nothing else) right now.
* How to keep your competitors ads from showing up on your website.
* How to let visitors search the web from your site (and profit while they do it)
* The simple mathematical formula behind Adsense that makes you cash. (And makes some Google Adsense users up to $25,000.00 a month.)
* The trick to creating a website Google will love (and will end up making you the most profits with).
* How to format your ads to get the most clicks (and cash)!
* Where to place your ads for maximum exposure (there's a technique to it).
* 5 tips to selecting super-keywords that bring in visitors that are ready to click.
The authors begin with an overview of Google Adsense and Google Adwords. Next you are lead through the steps necessary to set up Google Adsense and install it on your site to create income for you. This e-book highlights the technical aspect of setting up Adsense and getting it installed on your site. I wish this e-book had been around when I set up Adsense on my site. I would have saved so much time!
The next chapter of the e-book is a five step plan for success covers do's and don'ts, Google rules, Adsense options, tools, scripts and additional resources. The language is non technical and there is very little jargon making it easy for everyone to read.
This e-book will help with both the inexperienced and experienced AdSense publishers. I've read a number of e-books lately about Google Adsense and this is one of the best.
This file is sold by dinnbao, an independent seller on Tradebit.