The Search Engine Optimization Report Learn SEO - *w/Resell Rights*
The Search Engine Optimization Report
Putting your website high on the search engine lists is not as difficult as you might think . . . if you know the secrets we are about to reveal . . .
SPECIAL BONUS: Includes full Master Resale Rights Sell this e-book yourself and keep all the money!
Build it and they will come.
If only this were true!
If you want people to visit your website, they have to find it first - and most people searching the Internet use a Search Engine.
Its not enough to be listed on a search engine though. You need to be listed in the first 10 or 20 results for your chosen topic (or keyword).
After all, how many results do you look at when doing a search?
Getting into the top 10 or 20 results is not so easy though.
Thats where Search Engine Optimization - or SEO - comes in.
Search Engine Optimization simply means making your website more interesting to the search engines.
However because the vast majority of people have no idea how to do that, knowing how to use SEO will give you a dramatic edge over your competition.
It doesnt matter if you are a complete newbie or a seasoned professional webmaster, the brand new Search Engine Optimization Report provides a full range of tips, examples, explanations and step-by-step help to not only make your site search engine friendly, but also move it high enough in the results that people will see it when they search.
You might say it boils down to If you build it RIGHT, they will come.
Heres a quick summary of everything you will learn from this vital resource:
- What is a search engine?
- How search engines work
- How search engine spiders work
- Search engine optimization glossary
- Search engine optimization myths
- Search engines vs directories
- Introduction to search engine optimization
- What is SEO?
- What is unethical SEO?
- SEO tools of the trade
- How to check your sites ranking
- How to evaluate your sites SEO profile
- What is a profile?
- How to keep your profile updated
To the detailed:
- Targeting your website for searching
- The value of niche markets
- Understanding stop words - and how to avoid them
- The basic SEO rules for all websites
- SEO tips for dynamic websites
- Do-It-Yourself SEO
- Choosing the right domain name
- Creating a page title
- Meta tags: What they are, which are important, how to use them
- Incoming links
- How Alexa rankings affect your traffic
- How Google Page Rank works
- How to build a Google sitemap
- How to tap into the power of HTML elements
- How to become an SEO ninja
- Meta tag myths
- What are keywords?
- How do they affect your ranking
- Choosing the right keywords
- Are your keywords too common?
- How to track keyword response rates
- Google AdSense and AdWords
- They arent the same thing
- Optimizing for AdSense performance
- Increasing traffic with AdWords
- What it is
- Why its good for you
- Multiple listings
- SEO scams and how to avoid them
- The dangers of link farms and Free For All (FFA) sites
- You cant fool Google - You shouldnt even try
- Google is big - But it isnt alone
- Yahoo is more important every day
- Special SEO tips for MSN
- SEO tips for Overture
- Major SEO success stories
- How to choose an SEO provider
- When you do need a paid service, what it should give you
- Make sure they design a proposal specifically for your site
- What questions to ask (dont just rely on their sales pitch)
- Examine their answers and proposal for your website carefully
- Warning signs that mean walk away
- The good and bad news about link partners and reciprocal link exchanges
- Why content is king
- Dont use hidden text
- Making the best use of Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds
- Tips for raising your search engine rankings
- SEO tasks you should do every day
- Long-term SEO maintenance
- Advanced link checks
- Deal with dead links immediately
- Honesty is the best policy
- What to do when your rankings crash
- Check your site for search engine red flags
- Make sure you are up-to-date on the latest search engine rules
- Check the size and number of your images, especially load speeds
- Double-check all links
- Redesign your site, if needed - then resubmit, following all the rules
- To new innovations, alternatives and resources:
- SEO vs Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Whats the difference?
- When to pay
- When to concentrate on improving your free ranking
- The Google Dance
- Understanding how Google works
- How to deal with ever-changing rules
- The right way to submit your site
- A guide to SEO resources and discussion groups
- Know the competition
- How to analyze a competitors website
- Identify the major players in your category - and learn from them
- Strengths, vulnerabilities and gaps
Full Master Resale Rights Included Free!
Your copy of this great e-book comes complete with Master Resale Rights.
This means you can sell it yourself and keep all the money.
You only need to make one sale to recover your investment.
Ill even give you a copy of this sales page, complete with the professionally designed graphics, to make it really easy for you.
Just add your own order button to the page, upload it to your own website and start taking orders.
You can also add the e-book as a bonus to other items you sell, if you wish, include it in packages and membership sites or just give it away free as an easy way of attracting subscribers to your newsletter.
Get Your Hands On This Valuable Information Now
This great guide can be yours today for the low price of just $9.97.
I think youll agree this is a fraction of what you would pay elsewhere for all this valuable information.
Remember, that includes Full Master Resale Rights and a copy of this ready-made sales page, so you can sell this e-book yourself and keep all the money.
Even though Im offering this information resource at such a low bargain price, I still want you to be 100 certain it will really work for you.
Thats why it comes with my cast iron, 30-day, no risk, 100 money-back guarantee...
Your 100, No Risk, No Questions Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
If you still have any lingering doubts about purchasing, let me reassure you now with the knowledge that your copy of this great e-book is covered by my 100 cast iron, no questions asked, no risk guarantee.
If at any time during the next 30 days, you decide this e-book does not meet your requirements, just shoot me a quick email and I guarantee to refund your money in full, no questions asked.
All this means you can take a full 30 days to check out all this great information for yourself, with no risk whatsoever.
In other words...you have everything to gain and nothing to lose!
I cannot promise how long I will continue offering this superb information resource, complete with full Master Resale Rights, at such a stupidly low price.
The price could go up at any time, without notice, so please order now to avoid disappointment.