MP3 Mr. Deep Positivity - Safety Lessons for Life
Powerful, creative and ingenuous safety songs that teach safety lessons in a fun way utilizing Mr. Deep Positivity''s powerful, positive rap styles.
23 MP3 Songs
HIP-HOP/RAP: Hip Hop, KIDS/FAMILY: Educational
Parents, Teachers and Students,
After a year of researching and combining his unique rhyming skills into this Safety CD project it’s finally done. Safety Lessons for Life features 23 powerful educational songs intended to help listeners stay safe and handle potentially dangerous situation appropriately. Every youth
should have these powerful safety lessons!
Safety Lessons for Life includes...
1. Safety Intro (A combination of all the song titles into 1 rhyme)
2. Street Smarts (Stresses stranger danger and being safe on the streets)
3. Home Alone (Gives important researched tips on how to be safe when home alone)
4. Fire Safety (Written for the Providence Fire Department to help students and families know how to be fire safe)
5. Take Care of Yourself (Reinforces the important things you should do to take proper care of yourself)
6. Internet Safety (Written for the RI State Police Internet Crimes unit as part of a collaboration to bring internet safety into the schools)
7. Respect Police (A poem I dedicate to all law enforcement officers around the world)
8. Police Tribute (A song dedicated to all police that teaches youth to call police for help)
9. No Excuse for Child Abuse (A song that was researched and written to bring awareness about what child abuse is and to help prevent child abuse)
10. Date Safe (Written to stress your rights as an individual and tips to stay safe when dating)
11. School Rules (Written for Springfield Elementary School this song contains their school’s Positive Behavior Intervention Supports PBIS, which are their school rules)
12. Play Safe (Gives important info on how to play safe and stay safe)
13. No Smoking (Remix to the original “No Smoking” song that stresses the importance of not smoking cigarettes and the dangers of smoking)
14. Don’t Do Drugs (Remix to the original “Don’t Do Drugs” song that drives home the message that, you don’t want to be a loser, so don’t be a drug abuser!)
15. Don’t Drink & Drive (Remix to the original “Don’t Drink & Drive” song which features a new chorus and states, if you wanna stay alive don’t drink and drive!)
16. Safety Helmet (Written in memory of Christopher Naamen who lost his life because of a bike accident without a safety helmet. This song motivates listeners to wear the safety helmet)
17. Buckle Up (Remix to the original “Buckle Up” song which stresses the importance of wearing your seatbelt. A seatbelt saved my life when I was hit by a car that ran a red light!)
18. Be Prepared (Short song that gives vital info on how to be prepared before a natural disaster strikes)
19. Seasonal Safety (A reflection of sound wisdom on what to do to be safe in the different Seasons of the year)
20. Lead Smart (A song written for the RI Department of Health’s Lead Safety Fair. This songs contains accurate information for children and their families on how to stay lead safe)
21. Safety 1st (A song which give a variety of safety rules to listeners)
22. Earth Sense (Stresses the importance of recycling and gives studied advice on how to reduce, reuse and recycle waste)
23. For the Children (Motives listeners to set a good example for the children and stop doing bad things for their sake)
Every parent should buy this CD for their children to help them be safe, smart and successful in life. Please use this CD as a teaching tool at home and in the classroom as well.
Please write a review below after you hear these powerful songs.
Stay safe and follow your dreams!
Mr. Deep Positivity
People who are interested in should consider this download.