MP3 hIPNOSTIC - Dissolve Me
Modern Day Alternative Hard Rock
12 MP3 Songs
ROCK: Hard Rock, ROCK: Grunge
Blake Hastings- Lead Vocals, Guitars
Dave Michel- Drums, Back-up Vocals
Chris Schafer- Bass Guitar, Back-up Vocals
Press & Reviews:
* Formed in early 2002, hIPNOSTIC has toured the west coast playing shows opening up for Dio, Fuel, King''s X, Papa Roach, Dokken and Michael Schenker.
* hIPNOSTIC received 4 nominations at the ALL ACCESS L.A. Music Awards, Best New Group, Best Hard Rock Band, Best overall album of the year, and Best Alternative Male Vocalist.
* Blake Hastings won the award for Best Alternative Male vocalist at the ALL ACCESS L.A. Music Awards.
The World''s Loudest Rock Magazine!
The tuneful debut from this Orange County, California, hard-rock trio packs a mean wallop. Singer/guitarist Blake Hastings'' raspy vocals conjure Bon Scott and Layne Staley barking into the same mic, and the group''s roaring riffs and clever arrangements strike a nerve during the swaggering "Ant Hill," the charging "Heels on a Plank," and the bluesy title track. There are some hypnotic interludes courtesy of Hastings'' dulcimer, yet Hipnostic do best when they''re belting it out.
Jeff Perlah- Revolver Magazine
* hIPNOSTIC has had two songs featured in Fox Sports Net''s "Re:Evolution of Sports" show.
* Canadian rock magazine "BW&BK" picks hIPNOSTIC''s "DISSOLVE ME" as a TOP 10 favorite.
* https://www.tradebit.com gives the band an awesome "8.0" review. Aaron Small says, "hIPNOSTIC delivers solid songs that are ideal for modern rock radio. Forget about fluff, for hIPNOSTIC leave an indelible mark with their uniquely characteristic and highly memorable debut disc".
* O.C.''s SKRATCH magazine says "Dissolve Me comes off like a vicious hard rock assault".
* ALL ACCESS Magazine gives "Dissolve Me" an outstanding review! Debra Stocker, Editor of All ACCESS says, "Dissolve Me is by far one of the best hard rock/alternative sounding albums I''ve come across this year".
* Orange County''s "LIVE MAGAZINE" interviews the band and gives a glowing review of "DISSOLVE ME".
* https://www.tradebit.com gives "Dissolve Me" the hard rock stamp of approval! "A very powerful debut CD which could easily be played over the airwaves".
* The U.K.''s Metal https://www.tradebit.com gives the disc great reviews, "a very, very strong debut".
* The band currently has artist endorsements with Dean Markley Strings, Jim Dunlop, Regal Tip drumsticks and Guitar-Cable cords.
* Radio has embraced the bands debut release "DISSOLVE ME".
o https://www.tradebit.com''s "UNCHARTED" show interviews the band for one hour and plays 7 songs from the new release.
o L.A.''s radio giant KLOS 95.5FM has played 5 songs on their new music hour.
o L.A.''s X103.9FM featured "RITUAL" on their "NEW ROCK CHALLENGE" show.
o L.A.''s Indie 103.1FM played 2 songs on their "CHAOS" show.
o KXLU 88.9FM featured the band on their "HOT METAL" rock show.
o WRFR-FM in Rockland, Maine interviews the band and plays 5 songs.
o Electric https://www.tradebit.com plays 2 songs on their "POWER HOUR" show with Motorhead.
o San Diego''s ROCK 105.3FM plays "RITUAL" on their "Another State of Mind" rock show.
o San Diego''s 91X plays 2 songs on their "LOUDSPEAKER" new music show.
o Numerous College Radio stations across the U.S. have added "DISSOLVE ME".
o "DISSOLVE ME" is being distributed in the mid-west through the Hastings Music chain.