MP3 Johnny Afro - I Ain't Playin'
Sinister Beats with Back and Forth mind numbing flows. If you are into real hip hop this is where it''s at. Johnny Afro finishes off the 1st quarter 2005 with "I ain''t Playin''". He is not playin''. Tracks are quality productions that will be your favori
10 MP3 Songs
HIP HOP/RAP: Hip Hop, SPOKEN WORD: With Music
I ain''t Playin
I am Johnny Afro aka Jubwa Beats aka Jonathan Brown known as mixmaster of the jubwa nation. Down with the Soul Plantation, MC. J. Brown, Members Only, Dj Polo Royd, Johnny J, Johnny Lightning and millions of other aliases...The Original... Pitch Black from the movie soundtrack to Dumbarton Bridge. Feel Me.
I have come with by crew Bass Way (Brothers Are Self-Sufficient) to take over the reigns of the music industry.
In 2005 we put out 4 banging albums forming the 4 corners of the plan. This is the domination phaze...."I ain''t playin." I take hip hop like some sort of war of life. Music is no joke to me. You will learn that has you get "magnetized by the mix" (Thanks Rakim). Anyway some say I sound like him...but back to me. Er https://www.tradebit.com yeah.
This album reflects the actual lock down of the industry.
1. Banks to Make - Sinister "Time is Money and Money is time". You''ve heard the concept before but not as serious as Johnny Afro lays it down here. The music means business and the lyrics match perfectly. This opens the album up so that you don''t mistake the intent of the artist. It''s about business... people I got banks to make.
2. The Thief - Basically as we make off with the game it will be like a thief in the night. Haters will scream for us to stop and attempt to divide / conquer and sabotage our efforts. There screams will be in vain. "Afro stole the game and I won''t part with it."
3. Last Night - The Album is still tetering on the dark sinister grooves as it will for the first few songs. I used a Reason 3.0 bank for the first few songs of this album then later on I try different sounds so the album changes feel a little bit. But make no mistake if you doubt my skillz tonight after hearing this song it will be the last night that you doubt any of my skillz. Believe it.
4. Simple Rock - While hanging out with people from the Town (East palo Alto, EPA). Skits, Feti, and some other cats. I realized this subset of cats really got down to the "Simple Rock". They spit there content but the parameter that remained the same was they would bob their head to the beats simply. Nothing else just a simple rock back and forth to the beat. This was interesting to me because I interpret music much different. I decided that I was just gonna make a beat and message delivered to their simple rock style. Ironically it''s one of my top 3 favorite songs on this album. I will probably make another simple rock style song on the next album.
5. Squash Beef - In my endeavors on run into brothers on the basketball court, in the night clubs, etc. I guess they are haters but they keep some sort of passive aggressive invisible beef going with me. I try to confront the brothers and they act like it''s all cool. Pretty much bitch made. Then they go off and do some old dumb make later on and we get in the cycle of black on black crime. The particular cat I made this track in mind with is a brother I shoot hoops with who gets disrespectful with the fouls and antics on the b-ball court. I really don''t want to have to hurt this man, but I''m afraid of what might go down if he doesn''t get a handle on his immature emotions.
6. I ain''t Playin. - Sometimes people will continue to disrespect you until you hurt them. I had to call some idiots out in this track. Former program director at a radio station. Club Manager. Football coach. My words can burn and hurt if I turn them that way. I never want to do this. But you wanna F with my you will get hit with the lyrics....."I ain''t....Playin. Get it out your head. My life ain''t a game for you to toy with. I will let you know. "Louis Carr- Easy Lou touchmaster from the members only crew said "You better stop messin'' up before you start". Now ain''t that the truth. This song is also the title track of this album. As I dominate the music industry heads better be prepared to deal with my words. My sword kill many....many. They die and never will forgive the slayer. They all must meet the payer. (future puzzle for you to ponder on).
7. So Sophisticated. Got my man Telo of Fear My Music Entertainment to roll through the studo and do some scratch vocals. These were just perfect to maintain the raw gritty feel and still make a club danceable song. The story Afro spits is amazing and you feel that you were traveling right with him as he describes this sophisticated meeting. The beat was made with creative input from Telo and Afro together. Fear My Music gets much props for how well this songs comes off. Two heads are often better than one. (She''s so Sophisticated...she''s just what I been waiting for). This one is for the ladies to savor and men to groove to. The beat simply knocks and fills up your system. Even if you don''t have bump. This track hits. Sophisticated Ladies get at me!
8. The Don - My man Don whom I play in a Sunday night basketball league stopped by the studio and said he was interested in learning how to make beats. I just started making this beat as an example beat showing down how to use reasons and acid. I named this beat "The Don". I then used the play on words and wrote a song to it. I liked it better than some of the other tracks that were gonna be on this album. Scrapped them or sent them back for re-working and put The Don on this album. "The Don is a brother who got it going on".
9. They Ain''t Lovin Me - Sometimes I realize that I must carry a warlike spirit or something. Somedays everybody I meet has some bone to pick with me. I just don''t really understand it. I try to do good for all or make friends and people just come at me like I''m the most despicable person on earth. I can''t put a handle on this phenomena. Many of the culprits have better lives than me. More girls, more money, more friends, more respect from their peers. But as soon as I take a breath they try to set me up for death. Many of those types often test or disrespect me as I mention in the " I ain''t Playin" blurb. I have concluded that no matter how I try to spare peoples feelings some will just choose to be my enemy. This song is just a feeling that I sometimes have inside that this world ain''t loving me. It''s just too hard at times. I feel I should be honored but they choose to hate me and wish for me distruction or downfall. Somehow I have survived despite....Despite that sounds like a good future song title.
10. Thisna- Now this song is just pure fun. I originally put it up on https://www.tradebit.com back in the day. I was amazed at how many people downloaded and liked this song. I pretty much made up the grooves and lyrics off the top of my head as the song was playing. Just spitting out my immediate thoughts as they rhymed and chanted them over and over. The vibe is just simple and I like all the rhythmic components. I just decided that the pure simplicity of this song would be perfect to finish off the 4th Quandrant of the first half of 2005. Stay tuned for the next four albums coming up the latter part of 2005. The song asks..."Can I get some recognition for this rendition". I''m doin'' this and some other ish...Thisna....
"Lovely how it works...."(Does God Still Love Me) Soul Brothers Gotta Breed 2000.