MP3 Lawrence Savell - New Update Disc For The Lawyer's Holiday Humor Album
Lawrence Savell, New York City attorney, songwriter, and musician, has done it again, adding three new tunes to his hilarious collection of original law-related holiday rock-and-roll songs, for lawyers and those who know or love (or hate) them.
3 MP3 Songs
ROCK: Classic Rock, ROCK: Acoustic
Are you a lawyer? Do you work with a lawyer? Do you live with or date a lawyer? Do you like (or dislike) lawyers? Did you ever watch "Ally McBeal," "The Practice," "L.A. Law," or "Perry Mason"? Do you enjoy arguing with people or wearing vests? If so, you''ll enjoy listening to and/or giving this new three-song addition to "The Lawyer''s Holiday Humor Album." The CD expands the unique collection of original hilarious law-related rock-and-roll songs written and performed by Lawrence Savell, a litigation attorney practicing in New York City. Order your copy today! It''s an appealing treat all year round! And it''s perfectly legal!
Read more about the album at https://www.tradebit.com.
Read other legal humor efforts by the author at https://www.tradebit.com.
If you don''t have it already, also pick up the original CD, "The Lawyer''s Holiday Humor Album," which includes the following tracks:
1. Santa And I Are Gonna Pull An All-Nighter On Christmas
2. Let ''Em Sue (Parody of Let It Snow)
3. All I Want for Christmas Is A Stomach Lining
4. Santa v. Acme Sleigh
5. It''s Gonna Be A Billable Christmas
6. Ridin'' On A Red-Eye With Santa On Christmas Eve
7. Bill Those Hours (Parody of Jingle Bells)
8. I Dreamed I Saw Santa Workin'' In The Library
9. It''s Still A Billable Christmas