MP3 Gisle Krogseth & Bodil Arnesen - Con Sentimento
Beautifull compositions for female voice and guitar - with some fullbred instrumentals inbetween. All the music is new.
19 MP3 Songs in this album (56:47) !
Related styles: CLASSICAL: Art songs, EASY LISTENING: Adult contemporary
People who are interested in Dawn Upshaw Grace Slick should consider this download.
graduated in 1982 from the North-Norwegian Academy of Music in Tromsø, and took his https://www.tradebit.comlol. in musical science at the university of Oslo in 1986.
He has studied classical guitar with Karsten Andersen and Geir Otto Nilsson in Norway, and Luis Zea and John Duarte in England. To this list should be added counterpoint with Nils Grinde and Mai Sønstevold, composition with Olav Anton Thommessen and Ragnar Søderlind, as well as musical drama and instrumentation with Antonio Bibalo.
I 1991 he represented Norway at the World Festival for Theatre, where he won a music award.
"Bært! Brecht!" was composed by Krogseth for the 100th anniversary of the birth of the German writer Bertolt Brecht in 1998. That same year he was commissioned to write the opera "Sigrid & Eindride", for choir, seven soloists and orchestra, performed in the year 2000. This work is going to be restaged in spring 2009 in a full orchestrated version under the baton of Gardar Cortes – the well known islandic conductor. In May 2007 his Sinfonia per Banda was given a First Performance in Los Angeles USA and in 2008 his Chamber Symphony was played in Belgrade.
His opuslist also includes Solo Works, Music Theater, Works for Full Orchestra, Musicals – Cabarets and Chamber Pieces, many of wich includes, or is written for the Guitar.
He has recorded many CDs, done Radio and TV-performances, published music and played numerous concerts in Norway, USA, Scandinavia, Russia, Serbia, Bulgaria and England. He works as a composer/performer and teaches regularly Composition and Guitar. For scores, MP3s and lectures se also: https://www.tradebit.com / or ring +47 952 09 640 / e-mail: gisl-k@https://www.tradebit.com
1. a. ” Sailors Songs” Songs for voice and guitar (1981), b. Duo for flute & guitar. (Unpublished)
2. a, ”Pleiader”, seven pieces for guitar solo (Musikkhuset Forlag)  b. ”Cygnus X-3” for sologuitar (Mic) 
3. ”Fire Skisser fra Sentraleuropa” for violin and guitar (Mic)  ,
b. Partita for sologuitar (1985) (Pizzicato Edizione Musicali 2006)
4. a. ”String quartet no. 1” (Mic)  b. Fantasy for violin solo
5. ”Barbro – Vegen mot Bålet”, music for theatre 
6. ”Jostedalsrypa” music for theatre 
7. ”Hotel Olympus”, musical 
8. ”1989 Tarot” for soprano and large ensemble 
9. ”Eventyret om Virkeligheten”. multimedia for band (MTG, CD)  (expt. Four Ballads a, b, c & d),
b. Four Pieces for violin/flute and guitar (Pizzicato Edizione Musicali 2007)
10. ”Bare Bad” Cabaret, commissioned for Sandefjord´s 150th anniversary 
11. ”Galder” (Mic) 12 pieces for choir, small orchestra (or solo guitar with melody instr.) & 3 soloists (s,a,t)
12. ”Bært! Brecht” to B. Brechts 100.-anniversary  for choir, small orchestra & soloists (s,a.)
13. ”Sigrid og Eindride”, Norse opera in four movements for choir, orchestra & seven soloists (Mic) [2000, revisited -02]
14. ”Romance for violin & piano”, (Mic)  (transcribed for violin/cl. and guitar 2003)
15. ”Enigma” symphonic poem (Mic)  revised -04
16. “Menneske & Maktene”( Floodtide of Fate ), opera in two movements on a novel by Olav Duun, for choir, orchestra & 10 soloists (Mic) 
17. Sonatina in three movements for sologuitar . (Pizzicato Edizione Musicali 2005)
18. Elegy for Clarinet & Strings ( Cb ad. Lib.) (Pizzicato Edizione Musicali 2005)
19. Sinfonia di Camera per Arci, “Nebule, Stelle e Noi” (2005)
20. Sonatine for Klavér opus 20 (2004)
21. “Helen Merle” Camber opera (2002) [unfinished]
22. Norwegian Tunes for Sopano and Guitar (induvidual pieces)
23. “Songs by the Sea” Five Songs for sopano and guitar . (Pizzicato Edizione Musicali 2005)
24. “Blanche de Namür” Suite for flue/violin and guitar / also for two guitars (2005)
25. Sinfonia per Banda ( Il Fuoco dell’oblio) (2006)
26. “Pebbles in the Pocket”, A Fancy, A Fancy 2 and A Fancy 3. Three pieces for two guitars (2007)
27. Le Souvenire d''une Chanson Perdue, Three Pieces for violin(clarinet/flute), piano and cello (2008)
28. Impromtu for guitar solo