MP3 Garden State - Electronic Circus
Electronic Circus is a mixed CD, starting with chilled out tracks and progressing to a more upbeat atmospheric feel.
10 MP3 Songs in this album (46:39) !
Related styles: ELECTRONIC: Synthpop, ELECTRONIC: Alternative Dance
People who are interested in Deep Dish Digitalism should consider this download.
Electronic Circus is the 2nd album from the impressive Garden State. The new album consists of 10 tracks with a range of chilled electro come down feel good music, through to minimal synth with a new wave/rave.
Garden State''s Electronic Circus is a mixed album perfect for chillaxing to the sounds of electro you love.
Garden State members tracks;
1. Electronic Come Down was designed to be listened to in a comfortable chair with a duvet after a big night out.
The sound is very dark, electronic, synth and also psychodelic.
2. Chill is a track that uses psychodelic synths with a slow relaxed beat, by Garden States own admission Chill is his favourite come down relaxation track on both albums.
3. Yakuza is a dark minimal track with a driving feel as the track progresses. This track uses a range of sound effects such a distorted thunder and gives a circus sound effect throughout.
4. Arizona was created after the producers watched a documentary on the state of Arizona and decided to create a piece of music which would best describe looking up at the beautiful atmospheric skys.
5. Pray To Your Circus, This track is the maybe the darkest minimal track on the album. It consists of dark bells, and chilling vocals recorded and manipulated by the one of the members of Garden state. The vocals are ''You are'' with which the track was initially going to be called.
6. Still Remain, A track which encapsulates a new rave feel and sound.
7. Nevarda, A track which takes inspiration from late 80''s new wave sounds. Has a good use of Light and dark synths.
8. Camdon, A track written to describe the fear and loathing expressed or repressed after a trip to London. The musical expression represents the too sides of the trip, firstly as not to cause an argument showing the love of the trip and secondly not showing that trapped feeling you get when things arent right. Ironically the song is only about Camdon in a metaphorical sense.
9. Summer was written using light feel good synths and represents a summer feeling when everything seems to be going to plan.
10. Park was created as chilled/relaxed way to finish the album. A lovely feel nice completed track.