Pay Per Click Advertising Network
For more downloads, visit: http://do2easy.tradebit.com
Build your own Pay Per Click Advertising Network just like https://www.tradebit.com.
1) Text Ad Support
2) Image Ad Support
3) Flash Ad Support
4) Video Ad Support
5) Pop-Under Ads
6) Full Page Ads New Feature
7) In-Line Ads New Feature
8) In-Video Ads New Feature
9) Pay Per Click & Pay Per Impressions Ads
10) Targeted Ads - By Category, Location,
Keywords or Language.
11) Advertisers Can Make Offers to Publishers
12) Template System, Allows You To Easily Change
The Scripts Design.
13) Automated Website Stats and Screen shot
14) Default Ads (Show Custom HTML or ads from
other ad networks in own ad space)
15) Multiple Currencies
16) Multiple Languages
17) Improved Search Function
18) Tag System
19) Built In Payment Gateways Inc. Paypal.
20) Merged Advertiser & Publisher Accounts
21) Detailed Ad Reports and Stats
22) Admin area, where you have full control over
all account and website activity.
23) Filter New Websites By Alexa and Google
* Manage Multiple Websites From 1 Account
* Approve/Reject Offers From Advertisers
* Approve/Reject Direct Ad Sales
* Detailed Live Ad Stats
* Customize How Ads Look On Your Website
* Set Ad Rates and Settings (Example, Choose Not To Show Flash Ads)
* Detailed Live Ad Stats
* Ad Stats From The Past
* Get Detailed Stats On Your Targeted Ad Campaigns
* Ability to Upgrade Your Advertiser Account To an Advertiser+Publisher Account
* Edit Live Ads That Are Running
* Edit Account Details
* Approvals Section - Choose To Approve/Reject New Accounts, and New Websites added By Publishers.
* Categories - Add/Edit/Delete Categories and Sub-Categories.
* Languages - Switch Between Different Languages Packs With Ease.
* Ad Layouts - Choose Exactly What Ad Sizes, Layouts and Lengths You Want To Have on Your Website.
* Stats - Get Live Stats On Your Website, Such as Daily, Weekly and Monthly Sales Stats, User Accounts and More.
* Payment Section - Have Full Control Over Your Publishers Payments. See Who Needs Be Paid, and By What Payment Method.
* Newsletter - Send Newsletters To Your Subscribers. Add and Delete new Subscribers and View Past Sent Newsletters.
* Featured Publishers - Manage Publishers Who Have Paid To Be Featured On Your Homepage.
* Pay Rates - Set Your Default Pay Rate, and Also Have The Ability To Set Each Account at Their Own
* User Accounts - Easily Edit/Delete/Suspend Accounts. View Signup Dates and Last Login Dates.
* Credit User Accounts - You Have The Ability To Credit Funds To Any Account.
* System Preferences - Set Websites Name, Admins Email Address, Change Currency, Change Templates, Payment Gateways Settings, And The Ability To Turn The Video Ads and PopUnder Feature On an Off.