*NEW* Profitable Crafts - Consignment Sales And Getting Your Projects Published ! Vol2 - Resale Rights included.
Selling Your Crafts Is Easier Than You Could Ever Imagine!
Provided by a published designer
with over 15 years experience!
Now you too can rest assured knowing that your craft sales will never slump again!
Gain confidence in yourself, and your products as each day passes once you see your profits explode like you've never seen them explode before. Learn wonderful techniques to increase your overall profits and learn valuable techniques that will help you become the published designer that you've always dreamed of becoming!
Profitable Crafts provides so much information related to maximizing your arts & crafts profits that you'll never have to worry about if your products will sell or not.
You'll gain confidence as you learn how to get other business owners to sell your products for you, and you'll learn creative methods for profiting from your own designs using your own home computer system. If you've ever wanted to get your projects published in national magazines, then look no further because this volume of profitable crafts guides you step-by-step all the way to acceptance.
A Bit About The Author
Maria has been crocheting since she was 11 years old, and has over 15 years experience at selling at arts and crafts shows. When she attends shows, she always receives visits from other crafters that have booths at the same shows, asking her for advice when they see her booth full 95 of the time with paying customers.
She has mentored literally hundreds of crafters, both online and off, and helped them turn their part time hobby into a profitable full time business. She has not had a single person complain about her techniques not working, even though she has over 10 years experience of providing her mentoring services for craft related topics.
She has over 13 years experience at designing her own crochet patterns and other craft projects, and has had a number of her patterns and projects published in nation wide magazines. She has had one article published in a national magazine, and has also won numerous awards for some of her best designs.
You Will Quickly Learn How To
* Approach storeowners and convince most of them to sell your products for you
* Protect yourself by providing the proper type of agreement for consignment sales
* Stand back and let your products sell themselves
* Sell your products even if you have no inventory pre-made
* Determine why sales could be slow in a particular store by just looking at yards
* Replace slow selling items with items that are more suitable to a particular stores location, to help increase your sales
* Protect yourself from paying hidden fees that some business owners may try to charge you, for something that they shouldn't charge you for at all
* Protect your copyrights on projects that you've designed
* Create a simple swap file that will save you an extreme amount of time when you start submitting your designs for publication
* Properly contact magazine editors, to increase you chances of having your designs accepted for publication
* Properly submit your designs to editors so that you won't get extremely embarrassed as I did when I submitted my first design to a national publication
* Self-Publish your own designs affordably using your home computer
* Follow a simple 12 step system to not only sell your designs successfully, but also to properly research and test to make sure that your designs will sell before you invest too much time and materials in designing your projects
Did you know that you could make one costly mistake that could legally prevent you from ever using your own design? If one of your projects is accepted for publication in a magazine, and if you're not very careful about signing the contract provided, then you could loose the rights to ever use your own design again in the future!
Learn how to prevent this costly mistake before it's too late!
Everything you need to know about consignment sales and getting your projects published is included in this manual!