Minisite Graphic Template
Get Professionally Designed, Web2.0 Style Mini Site Templates In HTML, Photoshop And For XSitePro...
And To Kick-Start Your Money-Making Mini Sites In A FLASH!
Whether you like it or not, people do just a book by its cover.
And people judge a website by its design.
I know that when you start a new website project, you want to launch with a good-looking website. You want to be able to win the trust of your website visitors with good, professional design.
And I know the problem when it comes to website design.
* You can get any of those free website templates available on the Internet. But the truth is, they aren\'t any good. You and I know that.
* And you can buy a website template from galleries, but they would cost you a bomb. Each website template is no less than $50.
* And let\'s not even get started with a custom design from a professional web designer. I don\'t think you can get a custom design for lesser than $100. Some even charge a minimum of $500 per design.
So the last few weeks, my friends and I put together a collection of 20 mini site template for you to consider. With these templates, you can be sure that...
* Gain the trust of your web visitors with professionally-designed mini site templates
* Stay ahead of the trend with Web2.0 style elements
* Get free traffic with templates optimized for the search engines
* Choose your own style with sales letter and side menu template variation
If I were to sell these template individually, I would charge no less than $50 each. But because I want to solve the problems that I listed above with getting a good design for your website, I decidede to lower the price.
All mini-site templates contain:
* XSitePro template version
* HTML version complete with web graphics
* Photoshop PSD file
* Blank header graphic file in GIF or JPG
Unlike most mini site templates merchants where they limit your usage to one website, I don\'t have any restrictions like that.
When you buy any of these templates, you have the rights to use them on any of your websites. Yes, no domain limits. As long as it\'s your website, you can use these templates.