Online Copywriting Pro (MRR)
- If you don't have a sales letter that converts, you will only waste your traffic generation efforts,
- Even if you spend big bucks to line up the pockets of an expert copywriter, that usually means a longer time before you can even cover your investment back, and
- Now this may come as a shocking truth - but there is no guarantee even if you engage an expert copywriter. What if your offer isn't compelling enough? No one else knows your product better than you do unless the copywriter takes your business as serious as his own.
"Introducing The Step-By-Step Videos To Becoming An Online Copywriting Pro..."
- Video #1: Introduction to Becoming an Online Copywriting Pro and Tools You'll Need (6 minutes and 48 seconds)
If you are going to run a successful business, you must know how to sell. In the offline world, you need to have good salesmanship or leverage on a team of trained sales people if you want to see money rolling into your company's bank book.
Fortunately online, even if don't have those qualities, but as long as you know how to sell in print, you can rake up an INFINITE amount of sales letters that act as your 24/7 'online' salesperson.
In this video, you will learn the required skills you need to write high converting sales copy. You will also be shown free and low-cost tools that can get the job done.
- Video #2: Identifying your Prospect (10 minutes and 21 seconds)
There are a few important questions that you must answer and begin to brainstorm before you write your sales letter/ Knowing who you are selling to, who your prospects are, how they think, what makes them take action... these are crucial factors to copy success because this way you know the problems they face, and the solutions they want, which they'll buy.
That's exactly what you'll learn in this video. You'll also learn how to address your prospects in your sales letters and how to make your sales letter be exciting to read.
- Video #3: Sales letter Format: Layout, Fonts, Width of Letter, Coloring (8 minutes and 10 seconds)
Words sell. But the way you format and present your sales letter can dramatically affect your conversion rates. Who wants to read a sales letter that isn't readable or doesn't create an exciting environment?
In this video, you'll learn how to create a compelling layout, how to use certain type of fonts to make your sales letter easily read, the ideal width of letter, and the coloring.
- Video #4: Sales Letter Format: Long Letter vs. Short Letter - Which is Better? Using Links Correctly (7 minutes and 24 seconds)
So here's the big debate: Long letter vs. short letter... which one converts better?
Some say it's the long sales letter and some say short sales letter Whatever your preference, it all boils down tests and conversions.
Which actually converts better from people who have done tests? We've taken the expert case studies of actual sales letters to show you why a certain sales letter type will help you not only convert well, but have future backend conversions. You'll also learn how to use links correctly on your sales page.
- Video #5: Writing Your Sales letter - Top Area: Headline, Sub-headline, Addressing the Prospect, Introduction (15 minutes and 14 seconds)
The sales letter writing has been split up into three parts, for videos 5, 6, and 7. In this video, you'll learn about the top area, which is the first thing your prospect will see. There are different types of headlines, and you'll learn how to combine several of them to create an attractive and exciting headlines that hits on your prospects true needs and wants! The sub headline helps add to the headline, and you'll learn how to do just that. How should you address your prospect and start the introduction of your sales letter? Often, the introduction is the hard part, because you don't know how to start off with a bang. This video will show you methods that expert copywriters use to jump start your sales letter.
- Video #6: Writing Your Sales letter - Middle Area: Announcing Your Product Or Service Solution, Benefits and Features (5 minutes and 34 seconds)
Now, we've gotten into the middle area of your sales letter It's time to announce the solution to your prospect's problems, which is your product or service. But then your customers will begin to ask questions such as, "How does your product or service Benefit me?". You'll learn the importance of using all these three items, and how to go about actually listing your benefits and some of the most common benefits that will strike your prospect's wants and needs.
- Video #7: Writing Your Sales Letter - Bottom Area: Endorsements / Testimonials, Proof, Bonus, Guarantee, Call to Action, P.S Areas (8 minutes and 56 seconds)
Most of these items are located at the bottom of your sales letter with exception of some testimonials and proofs. The nice things about these items are they help increase your conversion rates of your sales letter Think about it. If you came to a sales letter and there were many true testimonials on the page with people that were saying good things about a product and they had the same needs as you... wouldn't you become interested? Of course you would. You will learn how to use these items and apply them to your own sales copy so that you can increase your conversions.
- Video #8: Real Life Example - We'll Take What We Learned Above and Apply It To A Real Life Sales Letter (7 minutes and 44 seconds)
What better way than to take what you learned above, and actually go to real life sales letters to begin to understand how they all piece together? Did you know that by doing this to other sales letters, you will eventually start writing better sales copy? You will be able to take your previous Online Copywriting Pro sales copy training and put it into action; which will stick in your mind forever.
- Video #9: How to Use Google's Website Optimizer Feature...For Split Testing Your Conversions (9 minutes and 53 seconds)
What's the point of learning how to write sales copy, without testing your actual conversions? Many business owners make the mistake of writing sales copy and wondering why it's not converting at all. Did you know just a few keywords in your original sales letter, if changed could increase your conversions higher? The best way to increase your sales is by doing this. But the question is what split testing software should you use? You're in luck, because Google's Website Optimizer is free and best
of all, you can get lots of tracking reports that will reveal your true sales copy conversions. You will learn how to correctly use this tool and apply it to your sales copy.
*** WITH MASTER RESELL RIGHTS ***
find our other products at http://mediapro.tradebit.com
thank you for your visit
shop with CONFIDENCE with us!
we value your trust and satisfaction with us...
give us your feedback and comments on how we could serve you better at: http://mediapro.tradebit.com/contact.php