MP3 Greg Rice - I Love To Tell The Story
Contemporary Christian, Inspirational
15 MP3 Songs
GOSPEL: Contemporary Gospel, JAZZ: Jazz Vocals
Greg Rice is a singer with a unique gift, combining great vocal talent with insightful ministry. He has served in various settings throughout his musical career.
While attending college, he traveled extensively with Jerry Falwell as a member of The Sounds Of Liberty, The Liberty Baptist College Singers, and The I Love America Singers. After college, he worked as a soloist in the New England area before moving to Nashville, where he worked with artists and songwriters such as Ray Boltz, Dave Clark, Don Koch, and Sue Smith as a studio singer for background vocals, demos, etc. During his time in Nashville, he sang first tenor with Spirit Bound and The Crownsmen, two southern gospel quartets, as well as worked extensively with Westpark Sound as background singer and arranger for various custom projects.
In 1990 he began working out of the Dallas/Fort Worth area as a soloist in both concert and worship settings. He also works extensively as an arranger, producer, musician and engineer and has self-produced three solo projects - "A Servant''s Heart", "When I Get Home", and his most recent project, "From The Lord" as well as tracks and vocals for various local projects. He has performed extensively throughout the country for local churches, as well as numerous television broadcasts including the Trinity Broadcasting Network. He is currently residing in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and is actively involved in his home church, the First Baptist Church of Keller, Texas.
Possessing a powerful and flexible tenor voice, which brings to mind the music of Steve Green and Jim Murray, Greg sings styles ranging from the traditional hymns to a clean contemporary sound, to the powerful lines of "I Bowed On My Knees And Cried Holy". Few men have the ability to communicate from the heart the love and hope found in Jesus Christ in a way that Greg has. He will truly inspire you to worship and adore our Great and Mighty Lord.
Greg and his wife, Linda currently reside in Keller, Texas with their son, Daniel.
* Accepted Christ March 25, 1979
* Graduated From Lynchburg Christian Academy, 1979
* Attended Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA - 1979-1984 - Traveled with The Sounds Of Liberty, The I Love America Singers, The Men Of Liberty, and The LBC Singers
* Began Solo Ministry 1986
* Traveled with Spirit Bound from Nashville, TN for two years - 1988-1990
* Studio singer, arranger, engineer, and producer in Nashville and Dallas/Fort Worth area
* Has recorded four solo projects "A Servant''s Heart" in 1992, "When I Get Home" in 1994, "From The Lord" in 2001, and "I Love To Tell The Story" in 2005.