60 Camtasia tutorials Guide
Camtasia Studio is the complete professional solution for recording, editing and sharing high-quality screen video on the Web, CD-ROM and portable media players, including iPod.
Easily record your screen, PowerPoint, multiple audio tracks, and webcam video to create compelling training videos, screencasts, and presentations without ever leaving your desk. With the power of interactive Camtasia Studio videos, you can deliver high-quality content anytime, to even your most remote https://www.tradebit.comase 60 Camtasia tutorials will show you everything you need to learn how to use Camtasia.
* Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
* Microsoft DirectX 9 or later version
* 1.0 GHz processor minimum ~ Recommended: 2.0 GHz (for PowerPoint and camera recordings.)
* 500 MB RAM minimum ~ Recommended: 2.0 GB
* 115 MB of hard-disk space for program installation
* Camtasia Studio Add-in for PowerPoint requires PowerPoint 2000, 2002, 2003, or 2007
* Production to the Apple iPod/iPod Touch/iPhone format requires Apple QuickTime 7.2 or later
* Dedicated Windows-compatible sound card, microphone and speakers (recommended)
* Camera video recording requires a USB Camera. Digital video (DV) cameras are not supported. USB Web camera