Basic Guide to Horse Care Package
Horses are great companions. If youve never owned a horse before youll be thrilled at the many joys of horse ownership. Many people say that after they bought their first horse and spent some time learning about horses and horse care they wouldnt have been able to imagine a life without horses!
This Amazing Guide Is For New Horse Owners...Or People Who Are Thinking About Getting A Horse!
Jam-packed with tips and strategies to ensure you have a healthy and happy horse!
A Basic Guide to Horse Care walks you through everything you need to know to care for your horse. Well show you the supplies youll need, well walk you through routine medical care, vaccinations, and everything you need to ensure you have a healthy and happy horse!
Wellness exams, vaccinations, dental care, deworming, hoof care...the list goes on and on. Caring for a horse constitutes a lot more than turning it out in a pasture or boarding it at the local stable. Horses have unique needs that must be met in order for them to thrive and stay healthy.
If youve never owned a horse before, this book is for you. If youve owned horses before, this book is for you. Thats because weve left nothing out of this amazing guide!
Not only will you learn all the things your horse needs as far as routine medical care is concerned, but youll also learn how to tell when your horse is healthy and how to tell when your horse is sick. Plus, weve filled this guide to horse care with numerous preventive strategies you can use now to prevent your horse from ever contracting certain conditions!
Dont let the word Basic in the title fool you! Weve also covered numerous supplies youll need for your horse such as blankets and boots, wraps, food, fly and pest control, and much more. Read on to discover more of what we have in store for you...
Health Care For Your Horse:
- Discover how to keep your horse safe from heat stroke and heat exhaustion during warm weather. (page 14)
- Colic is the largest cause of premature death in horses. Discover how to prevent your horse from getting colic! (page 26)
- Unfortunately, there are a lot of hoof problems that horses can develop. Learn about some of the most common hoof problems that horse owners see in their horses and how to treat them! (page 28)
- Every horse needs regular vaccinations. Different vaccinations are required by law in different areas so youll need to find out from your vet or other horse owners what vaccinations are required in your state. See our special section of some of the most common vaccinations that are required for horses. (page 37)
- Should you keep your horse in a pasture or in a stable? Should you feed your horse grain?
Weve answered these questions and more in A Basic Guide to Horse Care.
If you keep your horse in a stable, what kind of bedding will you use? Shavings? Wood Pellets? Peat Moss? Straw? Newspaper? What is the best bedding for your horse? Well guide you through the answer that best fits your overall situation in this must have manual!
A Basic Guide to Horse Care offers an overview of the different types of hay to help you in the selection process.
Your horse cant tell you what it needs or what hurts but knowing what to watch for can save your horses life! Learn about common types of horse ailments, what you can do to prevent them, what you can do to treat them, and when to call the vet!
A Basic Guide to Horse Care reveals...
- How to really check out a boarding stable to ensure your horse is in a healthy environment! (page 13)
- What to look for when youre buying hay! (page 22)
- There are times your horse may need leg wraps. Discover which type is appropriate for any occasion, whether youre caring for an injured horse or just want to protect your horses legs during shipping. (page 34)
- Time to get boots for your horse? Which kind should you get? Weve covered 11 different kinds of boots that you might need, depending on the occasion and the purpose for which they are being used. (page 35)
- How and when to deworm your horse! (page 40)
- 8 warning signs that your horse may be sick! (page 41)
- How to tell if your horse is healthy! (page 42)
- Flies and pests will always be a constant concern when you have horses. Learn the best way to fight them off and which products to use, including the best natural repellents! (page 45)
- AND MUCH, MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!
See what I mean! A Basic Guide to Horse Care is overflowing with must have information that you will refer to again and again!
Youll be an expert and your horse will be healthy and happy!
Weve also included a special section on how you can put together your very own horse and rider first aid kit! Dont bother with pre-made ones that are too expensive and may not have all the items you need. Make your own for less!
A Basic Guide to Horse Care will give you the confidence you need to care for your horse!
Make sure your horse has the very best of care and you will have a healthy and happy companion!