Social Networking For Newbies (MRR)
Discover How To Quickly and Easily Build High Converting Leads For
Your Niche By Using Social Networking Sites!
Your Step-by-Step Video Guide to Increasing
Your Access to Highly Targeted Leads.
If you haven't used Social Networking to funnel traffic back to your site or blog, then you've obviously been missing out on a ton of high converting traffic.
You see....Social Networking takes relationship building to the next level by creating a very interactive atmosphere for you and your future leads. People want to know who they are buying from and who they are dealing with, especially in business.
Problem: For a while now the problem with online business was that people only knew you through a name and through the emails you sent out. While there is nothing wrong with that, it took longer for you to build relationships on a personal level.
Now there is nothing new about social networking, except that it is moving online more now. Think about the offline businesses where there is a storefront. While you may not know the sales man you are dealing with or the owner, there is more of a personal touch there at least on most levels.
With that said, as I mentioned earlier, Social Networking sites "online" take it to the next level by allowing your prospective leads to see you, know a little more about you, and it gives them that personal touch to who you and your business are. Of course that helps you build relationships at a faster rate.
Now you've seen sites like Facebook, Myspace, and many others that have grown with rapid speed in the last few years. This is due to that social networking aspect and the building of a community.
Now sites like these are not just for teenagers and college students anymore. In fact there are many business owners just like you who are taking time to get very involved with Social Networking.
Now let's back to the traffic aspect shall we? Now that you know how powerful social networking can be, your next question maybe....
How can you actually use these types of sites to drive
traffic back to your site or blog?
Introducing Social Networking For Newbies
In this video series, you'll have access to these six videos:
1. Introduction to Social Networking You'll see why you should use Social Networking and a more in-depth view as to why it allows you to gain your client's trust at a deeper level. You'll also get a brief overview of it before you dive into the individual sites.
2. https://www.tradebit.com - This is one of the largest Social Networking sites. While it began as a site that was highly used by kids, teens, and college students, it has become an area for older people and businesses to go to for networking purposes. In this video, you'll learn how to build a network in your niche. While it can take a long time to build the traffic you need, you will learn how and where to outsource your traffic.
3. Facebook Just like Myspace, Facebook was very popular among college students as it started as a social networking site for this specific market. As the years passed, and Facebook became more popular, it began to allow other different age groups in. Now it goes against Myspace and was one of the huge social networking sites out there. While it has similar features to Myspace, in this video you'll learn specific areas you should watch out for in Facebook to get the traffic you need.
4. LinkedIn - LinkedIn is a social networking site for the professional and career market. So basically it allows you to network with friends, colleagues, and more for the purpose of professional networking. Not only can you connect with colleagues, friends, and more, but can you find future clients; or find jobs. In this video, you'll learn how to use it setup your own professional profile, so you can begin to drive traffic to your site.
5. Yahoo Answers Yahoo Answers for a while was a huge site that allowed people to get their questions answered. This in itself is very viral and it's a huge growing network. They included a social networking site as part of Yahoo Answers to allow people to find people with similar interests. In this video, you'll learn how to build traffic in relation to Yahoo Answers specifically.
6. StumbleUpon - StumbleUpon is popular because of it's ability to help you generate tons of targeted traffic to your website, blog, etc. In this video, you'll also learn how StumbleUpon works and how you can use it drive traffic to your site. You'll also be pointed to sites that will help you increase your StumbleUpon traffic.
With these videos, you can use different sites to bring in thousands of highly targeted traffic.