Adobe Captivate 4 - The Quick, Visual Guide
Adobe Captivate 4, is a sophisticated software that can capture an image of every window and each task you perform. This application is an eLearning tool for authoring software demonstrations, software simulations, branched scenarios, and randomized quizzes. Without programming or multimedia skills, you can easily create highly interactive lessons and deliver your productions for playback on The Web, a computer or on a CD.
This training provides quick visual tutorials how to use the software. Using screenshots and briefs explanatory notes, it guides you step-by-step how to perform basic, essential and advanced functions in Captivate 4.
IN THIS TRAINING (Flash file), YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
* Set project preferences and quiz settings
* Use templates to save time and automate your work
* Record screen and window activity
* Add text captions
* Add images
* Add interactivity to your project using: click boxes, text entry boxes, roll over
captions, rollover images, rollover slidelets, scripts and variables.
* Add emphasis & attract attention to sections of your content
* Add audio and configure closed captions
* Use the Text-to-speech function
* Add video
* Keep the project organized, synchronized & standardized
* Work with PowerPoint projects
* Add a table of contents and skins
* Create quizzes
* Create LMS-ready files with SCORM compliance
* Publish for a Learning Management System
* Publish for an autorun CD
FORMAT: Flash file - INSTANT DOWNLOAD! Will play on Windows, Mac, Linux and Mobile Devices that support Flash files.
Course provided with clear Table of Contents to quickly access specific lessons and topics.