Scribd Traffic Roadmap - Secret Marketing Weapon + BONUS
How to Create a Lasting Buzz By Using Scribd Traffic Roadmap
to Vault You To Traffic Fame and Fortune.
Why is Scribd better than Google Buzz, with all the power of Google and internet domination behind it?
Lets put it this way. Google was so sure everything Google did was the ultimate authority, it almost missed its own boat!
Scribd, on the other hand, was pushing out to sea, on the right course, way ahead of the race.
Scribd combined focused business savvy (resulting in millions of dollars in seed money and investor funding) with a thorough understanding of social networking and a mission.
to provide a complete world library, filled with millions of documents in print.
...easy to find
with its pulse tuned to the moment: To whats hot and whats not.
Last time I checked (yesterday) its Alexa traffic rank was 246.
It allows you to share ANY document for free
or in its online store!
How Do I Fast Track My Way to the Pinnacle of Scribd?
Just follow the road map Ive written for you It will show you at a glance:
* Making the most of your Scribd profile - and the most important factors to remember
* 12 ways you can get yourself known on Scribd (including 3 you may not have seen before, or thought of)
* What not to do on Scribd - 6 actions that can get you kicked off and 3 omissions that may shock you
* Scribd's double advantage - covering your bases from both sides
* The Scribd copyright secret that you can turn to your own best advantage
* Just 2 of the powerful reasons Scribd provides a perfect vehicle for your material - one that will net you traffic
* Why allowing Scribd readers to use these can create priceless buzz - and traffic
* The million-dollar Scribd question - and 8 ways to effectively use the answer
* The secret source of traffic you can miss - and how Scribd can serve it to you in record time
* The flip side of pre-qualifying traffic - and how it can be your best friend!
* Selling your works on Scribd's online store - and 3 things you absolutely need to know
* Why "R & R" doesn't mean "rest and relaxation" on Scribd - and why it's a benefit you need
* The little-known section you need to maximize - and the best way to go about it
* The shocking 3 subjects Scribd deliberately excludes - and its reasoning behind this
* Understanding Scribds bigger picture - and why it's a good thing for you
* 7 steps to Scribd success (they're so easy you'll say "is that all?")
As I said, using Scribd is simple. And yes, if you took the time, you could dig out every nugget yourself.
Mind you, it would take you quite a while and theres a lot of old information to sift through also on the net. Its a full research job, finding out whats changed, whats been refined, and whats currently in play as your best and most effective Scribd strategy