$8.99

Sold by music on Tradebit
The world's largest download marketplace
3,111,403 satisfied buyers
Shopper Award

MP3 Manny and Gil "The Latin Touch" - So Slow

Manny and Gil''s Album titled "So Slow" is a mix of Latin Music, Hip Hop, Reggaeton, and Brazilian Music. It is intended to call in all music lovers and expand their fan base in all countries with a main focus in using 30 percent of their sales for charity

5 MP3 Songs in this album (18:20) !
Related styles: Hip-Hop/Rap: Hip Hop, Latin: Latin Pop, Mood: Party Music

People who are interested in Akon Enrique Iglesias Wisin y Yandel should consider this download.


Details:
This album is our first album. We wrote all our songs, produced the music, sang all the songs, and mixed and mastered everything you hear. We believe in true work, true talent, and true passion. We made this album with the intention to bring together our Latin Communities and to help children in need.

We promised since the beginning of our music career that 30% of our income from album sales and music in general were going to go to charity. For organizations like the St. Judes Children Hospital for cancer research. The other 70% is of course not going to be used to market our music. The main goal for marketing is so that we can increase our income to help people in need.

Our goals are to eradicate poverty in the U.S., South America, help children in need (children with cancer or other illnesses), and to unite our Latin Community to help each other. When we have grown and accomplished our goals we plan on helping our youth with education and everything we can. Another one of our goals in this coming year is to be able to give scholarships to young people in universities and high schools so that they can better their education.

We believe in helping others, we believe that everyone needs help in something, and we are not the type of artists that are going to spend their hard earned money in cars, jewelry, alcohol and drugs, clothing, etc. We want to make a difference in this world and with the help of our fans we will accomplish these goals and be able to eradicate poverty and help many people with their illnesses.

Thanks for your support like always and keep looking for new updates. God Bless y viva la raza.

-Manny and GIl
https://www.tradebit.com

File Data

This file is sold by music, an independent seller on Tradebit.

Our Reviews
© Tradebit 2004-2021
All files are property of their respective owners
Questions about this file? Contact music
DMCA/Copyright or marketplace issues? Contact Tradebit