Sold by mrgriggs on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 3,215,632 satisfied buyers
Household Budgets Made Easy
Listen. It hits families all over the world like a punch to the stomach.
You don’t notice it at first, but soon you find yourself living in a paycheck to paycheck world. What you make one month is gone before you have any time to add it to your savings account…
Before you have time to fill your cupboards just one last time (while you wait for your next paycheck)… And definitely before you make any dent on your credit card balance.
Families all over are enslaved by their debt racked up over the years. The burden is immense. You don’t want anyone to know you’re having a hard time making ends meet – especially any kids that might be involved.
You’re afraid to answer the phone. It’s tough to sleep the night through. Life in debt is now a never-ending cycle of anxiety and fear.
How can you stop the seemingly endless cycle? How can you change the way you think about money? And discover financial discipline?
Let me tell you, it’s not too late with my tell-all guide…
The relief is almost instant when you create a family budget. But you know what the best part is?
When sticking to your budget starts to pay off. Soon you will have a monthly surplus. Soon you will see your savings start to grow. Your debt will start to dwindle. And you’ll notice you’re still able to do the things you love!
Within my 50 page guide, “How To Set Up A Family Budget,” I’ll tell you exactly what you need to do to turn past money-management mistakes upside down. You’ll discover all my tricks, tips, and techniques for putting yourself on the fast track to financial security.
You can download my report straight to your computer. And you can have it in just minutes from now.
Here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
• The secret to why we can spend, spend, spend – and never know where the money went.
• How to sit down with bank statements, checking accounts, stock portfolio’s and a list of assets to find out your true financial status.
• 7 types of assets that have real value – that you may not know to include as part of your self worth.
• Why this guide is different than other “budgeting” books.
• 5 main categories of spending that your budget will allow.
• 9 defenses of budgeting to tell your partner if they need convincing.
• 26 simple tricks to help you keep to your budget (without grinding your teeth).
• 12 reasons why starting a family budget will empower you like never before.
• Common reasons why budgets fail. Know what to look out for and you’ll avoid these budget busters
What most financial advisors will tell you to keep motivated. Hint: It involves something good for you.
Why it’s important to set one main goal.
And there’s MUCH more – guaranteed!
In 50 pages, I’ll show you how to leave the fear and axiety behind. I’ll tell you exactly how to put a plan in place that will have you sleeping the night through in no time (probably starting tonight). With just a few tweaks, you will be financially responsible.
This file is sold by mrgriggs, an independent seller on Tradebit.