Sold by marinkom on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 3,018,266 satisfied buyers
Learn to Play the Drums
What You’re Going to eed
Of course you’ll need a drum set (or kit). How many drums in the kit, the sizes of the individual
drums, the brand, etc.; they all depend on your personal preferences.
You’ll also need the following:
• A metronome – this will help you establish a rhythm and teach you how to keep time.
• A music stand – you’ll need this to hold your sheet music and drum tabs.
• Extra sticks – depending on the style of music you’ll be playing you’ll either be breaking
a lot of sticks, or simply need a variety for different sounds.
• Drum keys – these are used to tune the drums and tighten hardware. You can’t have too
many of these on hand.
• A Practice pad – this is helpful, actually a must-have, for practicing the rudiments. It’s
very handy because it’s small and very portable. You can practice while watching T.V.
with one of these.
• A non-slip rug – If you have carpeting you’ll want a rug to protect the carpet. If you have
bare floors you’ll need the rug to keep the drums from sliding all over or scratching the
flooring while you play.
• A CD and/or DVD player
This file is sold by marinkom, an independent seller on Tradebit.