An Easy Solution for Creating and Backing Up and Restoring Cpanel Databases
Create/Backup/Restore Databaseswithout Logging into Cpanel
Don't you just hate all those stupid steps it takes to create a database on your cpanel account?
You know, enter your username and password to log in to cpanel, click mysql databases, give the database a name, click create a database, enter a username, now enter a password, then click add username... etc etc etc etc. (And what's oddly funny, is cpanel ends up altering the names you gave it anyway!)
Well don't fret any longer! 'Cause now its all a snap with... DATABASE MAGIC!
Simply Type in a Database Name, Username and Password. Click "Create Database" and Your Database will Automatically be Created.
Restore a Database
You can now instantly create databases on your cpanel server. Without ever having to log into your cpanel!
You can decide the database name, username, and password... -OR-You can let the program generate them at random!
(or even just some of them at random... you could make, for instance, just the password random)
You can use it on more than one of your cpanel domains!
Easy to install.
1. Unzip, then upload the ezdb folder and its files to any folder you like on your domain.
2. Point your web browser to to that folder (https://www.tradebit.com
3. Follow the onscreen instructions.
Easy to use.
- YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO ENTER -ANY- INFORMATION IF YOU DON'T WANT TO!
- You can just click the CREATE DATABASE button and be done! - It's a dream come true, not only for the time is will save you experienced folks... - Also for total net newbies too! No more confusion! Get it done faster than most pros!