*NEW!* Inside The Minds Of Winners
Successful People Really Are Luckier
Get Inside The Minds Of Winners!!!
The 9 Interviews You Must Read If You Want to Create Your Own Good Luck
Amazing Success Secrets of 10 Proven Winners!
Learn Why Winners Never Wait Around For Luck,
And What They Do to Create Success
Inside the Minds of Winners, the eBook where super-successful people tell how they make their own good luck
Minds of Winners
Learn how you can take command of your life and create your own good luck—with the same techniques proven winners use.
Find Out How Winners Do It
What would you give if you could sit down with a double-handful of successful people and ask each one of them to explain their techniques?
Hello, Im Charles Burke, and thats exactly what I did recently, when I interviewed 10 top people about their success methods.
Below is a list. Youll recognize some of these names immediately, while others may be new to you. But in every case, these are people who consistently, steadily rack up incredible success stories, month after month, year after year.
Learn the success secrets of:
# Joe Vitale, author, lecturer, consultant
# Rick Beneteau, author, music producer, Internet entrepreneur
# Yanik Silver, author, Internet entrepreneur
# Linda Clemons, author, playwrite, talk show host
# Robert Scheinfeld, author, lecturer, consultant
# Don McAvinchey, author, spiritual coach, entrepreneur
# Stacey Hall & Jan Brogniez, authors, consultants, innovators
# Clay Cotton, musician, author, Internet entrepreneur
# John Harricharan, award-winning author, lecturer
Until now, these people may have been only names to you, but I guarantee that after you read these interviews, youll know them as warm, living personalities who have worked hard for the information they are sharing here.
But not a single one of them is selfish with the knowledge they possess.
They were actually eager to tell how you can make your own life better. And more importantly, every one of them revealed in plain language how they themselves do it - how they rack up such consistent successes. No hiding the good parts, no double talk, no veiled hints.
They put everything right out in the open.
Continued below . . .
But everyone hears differently
Everybody needs to have things explained to them in a way that makes sense to them, personally.
What makes perfect sense to you might not be quite clear to the next person... and vice-versa.
So these ten successful people explain their successes, and they come at it from ten different directions.
Think of the advantage you get. Youre almost guaranteed to find a speaker here who explains things in exactly the way you need to hear it, so that it is completely clear to you.
You dont even have to believe
Interestingly, most of the people I interviewed plainly stated that they dont believe in luck.
But in the next breath, they tell us about steady streams of serendipitous or synchronistic events that they routinely attract into their daily lives. Often, successful people dont like the word luck because it implies that theres no way to control it...
... and theyve learned that there is.
If you prefer to call it serendipity or synchronicity rather than lucky, thats okay. The message here is not which word to use. Its about what you can do to get these kinds of things happening for you.
When lucky things do happen... you can call them anything you want.
In these 9 interviews...
Youll read how author, publicist and copywriter Joe Vitale, who once was so broke he was homeless and shoplifted to eat, discovered the escalator through life.
* The five simple steps of Spiritual Marketing that add the magic touch to every project you take on
* How to find - and ride - your own Escalator Through Life
* What to do to feel you DESERVE good things
* How I motivate myself on down days
* Why the success secrets of P.T. Barnum still work today - and how you can use them to build your own fortune
* Why intentions are more effective than plans
* The hardest thing in my life to change
* The one thing I do that assures all my projects are total successes - both financially and spiritually
Yanik Silver, up and coming Internet entrepreneur and author reveals how an offhand gift from one of his fathers customers set him on his present path to success.
* How starting out selling medical supplies at age 14 handed me an incredible advantage
* The lucky gift at age 17 that made me a real salesman
* How I rearrange common things to create new products that customers are already wishing for
* The source of all your luck, and how to control it
* How my father grew his first business from nothing to millions
* The one simple act that determines what you are
* The easiest way to take control of negative thoughts
Don McAvinchey, Americas Spiritual Coach, reveals why he walked away from his very busy practice as an analyst and switched to coaching after two decades of success.
* Synchronicity and serendipity - big words for simple stuff you can do
* What I do when life tries to turn toward bad luck
* Hard question stumping you? How to get your pen to answer it
* Where to turn for top-notch advice that really counts if you cant go to family
* A scary step forward that brought a big breakthrough
* My fuel gauge strategy for maintaining strong spiritual, love and relationship reserves
* What to do if you dont BELIEVE you can succeed
* The simple steps that cured me of procrastination and changed the pace of my successes
Rick Beneteau, a relative newcomer to the Internet, has quickly racked up an impressive record of achievements. E-zine Marketing Machine was an instant runaway success, and his newest book, Branding You and Breaking the Bank looks set to be even bigger. Rick tells how he found his biggest opportunity within the worst luck of his life.
* How my biggest financial setback got me started on Internet riches
* Why uncertainty is important to building success
* An easy way to pull yourself out of a bad day
* The very first thing to look for when youre buried in problems
* How to turn your mind around - the two things you MUST do if you intend to be successful
* A surefire strategy for dealing with negative people in your life
* Where the good luck is - and how to woo it into your life
* The one sure way to move any mountain - guaranteed
Wild-man boogie-woogie pianoman Clay Cotton (now an Internet entrepreneur) has played with everyone in professional music, from Janis Joplin to Boz Skaggs. He tells how a chance visit to his grandmas house at age nine started him on his hugely successful music career.
* How a chance meeting at age 9 shaped my whole future
* The first thing you should do when luck plops an opportunity down in your lap
* Why the Internet is a parade, not a plaza, and the difference in marketing to it
* Why I dont think Ive ever had bad luck
* How I made the leap from professional music to direct marketing
* Finding and using General Napoleons secret power
* The simple secret of discovering what customers REALLY want - and then what to DO about it
* What you should never do to get a customer to buy
* The one thing you can do to make any problem huge - or neutralize it completely
Author, consultant and lecturer Robert Scheinfeld tells how to get in touch with your Inner CEO. He did this and seven years of constant business reversals disappeared within a few months.
* The secret my grandfather used to start up a $10 billion company
* How I used the same secret to become a millionaire by age 31
* The invisible network - you are already a member, but you may not know how to use it
* The partnership youre already in - and how it could make you rich beyond your wildest dreams
* The key to breaking through the noise of your own thoughts and sending effective requests into the universe
* My action-list method for transforming an unsatisfactory life and putting it on more satisfying footing
* Why the origin of your problem is the least important issue you face
* Why youre not screwing up, even if youre up to your ears in difficulties
Authors and consulting team Stacey Hall and Jan Brogniez reveal how you can attract only perfect customers (and be far richer and happier without the other 80%)
* Why perfect customers are the only customers you need, and how to get THEM to seek YOU out
* Why dropping 80% of your present customers may skyrocket your profits
* The lighthouse test - and how to take it
* The surprising habit that Harvard Law School found to separate achievers from the average
* The magical two-day short-fuse to igniting your success - this has not failed any of our clients in four years
* The crucial importance of finding your own personal mission
* What to do with a mission statement that feels too grandiose
* The one, most vitally important thing you can do to power up your goals
Youd think that John Harricharan, award winning author and entrepreneur, has had more than his share of bad luck. And yet, he has an uncanny knack for landing on his feet, forming lifelong friendships with some of the worlds most famous people, and creating pure gold from whatever life hands him. Youll find out ....
* How to put a different spin on the way you do business, and open doors you never even imagined
* The REAL reason honesty in business is crucial
* What to do with that one special idea that wont let you go
* How we can stop using the laws of attraction and repulsion to our disadvantage (and start using them for our benefit)
* The $5 I gave away that became $20 in my pocket - within 15 minutes - and what that experience taught me
* The one secret element you must add to your affirmations or prayers to jump-start their power
* Why the world prefers to thank you with money - if you inject one magical ingredient into your products and services
* My five-second cure for guilt, and it works forever
Linda Clemons, radio talk-show host, playwright and lecturer, has consistently found big luck in the tiniest openings. She tells how she turns those experiences into blazing, amazing opportunities.
* How to construct success and build good luck out of whatever you have around you now
* The secret of BEING a millionaire - even if the money hasnt quite arrived yet
* How, as an 8-year-old, I turned an abandoned pear tree into a private goldmine
* How helping a friend accidentally got me a radio talk show
* How I get fabulous ideas to pick me as their sponsor
* The day I turned a tiny, 3-minute error into a meeting with Oprah
* How to awaken your own sense of destiny - and find greatness
* The door of opportunity will open if you knock, but therell be nothing behind the door - unless you do this one simple thing first
And much, much more. As you read Inside the Minds of Winners, youll gain a whole new understanding of luck (or serendipity, or synchronicity) and how it works.
What does information like this cost?
These nine interviews span more than eight hours.
What does it cost to spend eight hours with some of the most successful people on (and off) the Internet ?
Their consulting fees average over $550 per hour... which multiplies out to $4,400 for their time.
Thats what youd pay if you called and arranged a one-hour consultation with each of these very busy business people. And in several cases, youd have to wait weeks just to get an open slot.
Or if you were lucky enough to find all ten of them speaking at the same seminar, Itd cost you $2,500 to $5,000 to attend. Then there would be the cost of your airfare, hotel and meals. Say another $1,000 easy. Thats $3,500 to $6,000.
Thus, this book (at more than 275 pages, and over 115,000 words) is easily worth $197. But I wont charge that much. Instead, I decided it would be better to set the price at $97 so it would be within easier reach.
However, even at that bargain price, there are still people who really need this information, but cant quite swing a hundred bucks right now. But more about that in a second.
First, heres my Sure Thing guarantee
You know how, when you buy things from some stores, you can never get your money back?
Its like getting caught in a Chinese finger trap, only its your money instead of your finger that you cant get back.
Well, I hate that kind of business dealings, and I wont run my business that way.
If you buy this book and then decide its not for you, just say so. I wont even ask you for a reason. Tell me you want your money back, and its on its way. No waffling. No excuses. No kidding.
Thats my Sure Thing guarantee to you.
Next, an even lower price
I wrestled with this question a long time. The information here is clearly worth much more than I will end up charging. There are those who gladly pay thousands of dollars and travel thousands of miles to hear these people speak.
So I went ahead and bit the bullet. I finally decided to sell this very special book for only $37 - at least during its introductory stage. That price is literally a giveaway.
But its a giveaway that you benefit from.
Later, Ill probably raise the price, but for now - today - you get the benefit of this very reasonable price. Better not delay too long, however. As I mentioned, I could come to my senses and raise the price at any time.
More reasons for this deal
First: When you see how much you get in this package, I believe youll remember the name Charles Burke and Dawnings Publishing, Inc. So the next time you see one of my products, youll know I produce serious value that you can trust.
Second: Ill be seeking strong affiliates to help me market future products.
Third: I love to receive testimonials.
Id like for you to download this book, read it and try some of the many suggestions it contains. Then, after a few days, sit down and write me a quick email telling what you honestly think.
Thats the whole price for this super-size, super-inspiring book. $37 today and a five-minute email later. I invite you to write and tell me what you like (or dont like) about the product.
Of course, nobodys going to MAKE you write me. Thats not what Im about anyway — I prefer the honor system. And Ill be delighted when you DO write and tell me of all the brilliant new success youve experienced after reading Inside the Minds of Winners.
You get big content
This book is not some little 25-page pamphlet masquerading as an eBook. You get over 115,000 words of content. Nine intensive interview transcripts, plus half a dozen articles written especially for this book. Over 275 pages in all.
Thats value... in the form of major content.
The contributors have something vitally important to say—things theyve learned and perfected in the workshop of their own lives.
Thats value... in the form of knowledge.
Along with your copy of Inside the Minds of Winners, as a special built-in bonus, you receive full resale and redistribution rights. You can resell the book from your website, commission-free, for any price you want. Or you can include it as an add-on or bonus to sweeten the deal on your own products or services.
Thats value... in the form of commission-free profits.
And the price—well, its over 100,000 words of concentrated wisdom. It could well change your life, and youre getting it for a crazy-low price.
Value? Its got to be one of the best on the Internet today.
Order your copy now.