InstantCDProducts MRR (Resell Right)
CD products are making a lot of people a TON of money (you'll find two million-dollar case studies further down this page).
AND - if you know how, they can be incredibly quick and easy to create - and - can be considerably more profitable for you than just offering downloadable products. Here's why:
* You get Increased customer loyalty - your customer receiving a product through the post and having it on their bookshelf creates more attachment to the product (and more interest in your other products - especially if they have a 'collector' mentality as many people do) than just another PDF sitting on their hard drive which is instantly forgotten about.
* You get extra marketing influence for free - not only do physical products remind your customer about you and your sites weeks, months, even years after the initial purchase, but if it's ever sold (on eBay for example), the product keeps marketing for you and can turn that 'second hand' customer into a customer buying from you directly.
* You can reach a MUCH larger market - not everyone is comfortable with purchasing downloads, or even buying online. With physical products you can deliver something tangible to your customer, and also market through other avenues not available with digital products, such as: drop shipping arrangements, wholesale arrangements, retail arrangements, catalogs...
* You can charge more - physical products have a higher perceived value as your customer is receiving something solid, something real, and this automatically gives it a higher perceived value than a download-only product ... which gives you the option of charging potentially considerably more.
* You can increase sales - with physical products, you can offer your visitors "try before you buy". In other words - they just pay shipping now, and then if they don't return it within 30 days (or 45 days ... or 60 days ... as you choose), they automatically get billed the full amount. This can greatly increase sales, and this is NOT something you can easily do (or really would want to attempt to do) with a digital only product.
And creating your own unique CD products can be incredibly quick and easy - whether you're looking to make an extra $200 a month on eBay, or you're looking to start a publishing Empire...