Guide to Clickbank Review Blogging
"Are you still avoiding or taking this easy method of boosting your sales for granted?”
"Secrets of Producing the
Most Viewed Video on YouTube
in Your Niche Market!”
Dear Internet Entrepreneur,
You’ve seen the numbers the most viewed video on YouTube gets, and you know you can’t come near to competing with that (unless you own Elsie the Juggling Cat and a hot air balloon).
But the truth is, you don’t have rake in over a million views to fast-track yourself to the head of your niche, when it comes to adding video to your marketing efforts.
You just need to know what your niche is looking for on YouTube…
…and how to connect, when nobody knows your name there.
But do you really need to start making videos?
And how will you know if you’re going to actually be wasting your time, adding YouTube to your marketing plans?
And then there’s the little matter of saying what you want to say better than any other marketer…
What Will Really Give You The Edge You Need
In Order to Make People Watch Your Videos
– When they Don’t even Know You?
I’ll tell you what won’t work – darting from one thing to the next, like so many other would-be internet entrepreneurs. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t add video – it just means “slow and steady” really does win the race. While others are darting off trying this and that, you’ll be smoothly fitting video marketing into your sales funnel and plans – even if you don’t actually have a camcorder!
And it won’t even feel like a challenge, if you ease it in without overcomplicating things (as so many do!)
You won’t need to master complex equipment or software. You can even produce great videos with simple ol’ Windows Movie maker – and the digital camera you already own.
But if you want to get a little more fancy, that’s do-able too – and I’ve some suggestions for you. Because there are real advantages to stopping now to seriously plan to include video marketing in your sales campaigns.
And in (much more important) knowing when that is – or isn’t – the right move for you.
One thing I do know… making it easy on yourself and finding out vital YouTube information you need quickly – before you ever shoot a single frame – is easy to do!
Why Learning the Secret of YouTube Videos
the Right Way Now will Save You
Time And Money!
And let’s not waste time getting right to the point. To succeed in your YouTube video marketing, you’ll need to uncover straightforward facts such as:
* 7 simple ingredients to set you up for success on YouTube
* The one mistake that will speedily undo this easy formula
* The single most important question to ask yourself before you ever pick up a camera
* How to take one small action and create a grateful potential customer
* 3 reasons when you absolutely should make a video, instead of writing that article
* The one and only time a short video is the worst weapon to use
* 5 unique benefits of YouTube - and its one single, biggest disadvantage
* The 2 vital ingredients that make even low-budget videos wildly successful
* 4 hallmarks of a successful YouTube video - no matter what the budget or message
* The single most important way to enhance any video - and the single most important precaution to take, when you do
* Embedding your links - how and why to do this, and its one hidden drawback
* The truth about watermarks - what they can (and can't) do for you
* The single, most important way to make sure you make the most from your video marketing efforts
* The single easiest, most innocent way to leverage other people's subscribers
* The one thing you must keep in mind, every time that you do
* 3 methods of offline promotion you won't want to neglect
Meanwhile, the last thing you need to learn is a whole new way of thinking. But what if that way of thinking actually made things easier for you?
When Others do the Research and Really Do
Find Out what you Need to Know…
You need someone to come along and not just parrot all the things other “videos and marketing” ebooks and special report say – and that “someone” needs to have taken the time to reassess every video-making assumption and spent weeks researching elements of successful YouTube videos, reducing it down to its simplest level.
And that’s exactly what I’ve done for you here today.
You’ve heard the old, old saying: “Give a man a fish, and he eats for the day. Teach him how to fish, and he can feed himself for a lifetime” – or however that goes.
Well, it’s sort of the same thing with video marketing: There’s absolutely no use following what everyone else does when conditions are changing all the time on the world wide web.
You need to know how and why things work, which will help you know what to do (without needing more instruction manuals, every time something changes!)
Most people skip straight to “what to do” – and miss those important principles that give you video making confidence – and steady success!
I’ve just finished spending several weeks patiently working my way through countless YouTube videos (so you don’t have to!) This was all preparation for writing my new Special Report, “YouTube Marketing Uncovered” – just finished yesterday!
I was determined to get beyond the “keep your videos short” stuff – because, face it, especially on YouTube, rules are made to be broken.
But You Have to Know Why the Rules were Made,
And What These Rules Really Do, Before
You Can Successfully Break Them
In fact, I did this until watching YouTube videos stopped being entertaining… the main reason being… every video started to look the same.
I soon saw common threads – and common mistakes (especially in marketing videos!)
It took a little longer, but I went beyond the obvious and figured out the triggers and principles behind the different “scenes”.
Knowing how to think about YouTube videos frees you from the chains of method, and helps you adapt to any marketing and video situation.
And this is what will free you from having to buy another new YouTube eBook, every time something changes in Web 2.0.
My report sets out to simply show you:
* The most important time to decide you're not going to be too creative
* A lesson from Pablo Picasso - who mastered it and pre-qualified patrons when only 14
* A lesson from YouTube superstars Nigahiga – and a relatively unknown teenage girl
* The secret way to make any of your videos create more loyalty - and pack far more punch
* 3 simple actions to take that will help "brand" your videos more effectively than any other way
* The single most important action to take, if you decide a "talking head" video is the method for you
* 2 fatal mistakes - and when you shouldn't mistake this small one for "insignificant"
* 3 clues your video can give you as to what equipment to use
* 4 choices you must make, when deciding on a name for your channel
* The secret of categories - and how to tell which one is the best one for your video
* The importance of placement, when deciding to use your keyword phrase in your title
* 4 top video making tips - and the small detail that makes the difference between thrilling your audience - and putting them to sleep
* The secret ingredient discovered by that young teenage girl that allows you an extra call to action
* The power of the "forbidden" element - and how you can use it to attract viewers to drop in and view
* 2 teenage tips that can help videos go viral like wildfire - and the one thing you can take away from all their successful mistakes
* Why it's a fatal flaw to study only marketing videos, when learning what works best for marketing on YouTube