The Internet Marketing Roadmap for Newbies MRR!
Is Internet Marketing Written In Greek... Or Are You Just Totally Confused And Clueless?
"Ex-Internet Newbie Reveals The Internet Marketing Roadmap To Riches And Exposes The Truth About Making Money Online... That Most Gurus Aren't Telling You About!"
If You Are New To Making Money Online And Frustrated Of Being Overloaded With All The "Crappy" Free Information You Get On The Internet, Then I Invite You To Read Every Line Of This Letter.
From: Edmund Loh & [Insert Your Name Here]
Dear Work-From-Home Entrepreneur,
Just a few short years ago, I was standing at the same fork road where you are at right now. It was a major decision for me to make: it was either being enslaved all my life by my boss who had the power to decide how much money I get to keep every end of the month or fire him and be my own boss.
Of course, the second option sounded more appealing to me, but that was just it: it only sounded that way.
The problem with becoming my own so-called boss was that I would lose the security of a stable paycheck and, goodness forbid, the benefits. The same holds true for beginning entrepreneurs of any kind; work-at-home entrepreneurs aren't spared either.
In short, there are NO guarantees.
I could succeed big time. Or flop big time and never recover. And it is said that 9 out of 10 businesses fail before they reach their five year https://www.tradebit.com, aren't the odds against people like you and me!
Like you, I have read a lot of free information on the Internet to learn more on how to start my Internet Business from home. So I've been reading articles, subscribed to e-zines, downloaded free E-Books, you name it. I've been there too.
Some were good, most of them so-so. None of them helped me much at all.
"Hello, Where Does 'X' Mark the Spot?"
If this is something that you can relate to at all, I was also fed up of reading stuff that promised me instant riches. Since I'm not a technically savvy person by nature, the terminology used in most E-Books, articles and even home study courses are so complicated they might as well be written in Sanskrit.
And if there are so much content out there that promises techniques on how to make money, why are so many people still broke and struggling?
Well it's not your fault.
Over time, I discovered a surprising truth about making money online. It's shocking and bordering horrific when you observe the formal statistics. You see, I realized that there actually is a 'missing link' that prevents most Internet newbies from achieving breakthroughs in their income and business growth.
In fact, this same 'missing link' is responsible for keeping many of us in our mediocrity cage. To begin with, you must be possess the required skills and techniques to do business online.
"How is that horrific and surprising?"
Good question. Well, how many times have you read sales letters that promise you overnight wealth whether you know anything or nothing at all?
Eventually, I had come to terms on one simplified truth in Internet Marketing:
"You Have To Be The Right Person In The Right Place At The Right Time."
We are now living the most exciting era where it is more possible than ever to amass fortune in hordes and do it without all the expensive equipment... and even leaving home. I suspect that this evolution will continue to evolve for a long time to come.
However, you must be the right person to act onto this golden opportunity. If you don't exhibit the right habit and mindset, you will be robbed of these opportunities no matter how many downloads you have in your hard drive today.
I know this to be the case because I didn't start making a dime until I discovered and exhibited the right values and mindset. These are the most often neglected aspects of Internet Marketing that majority of the 'wanna-be's omit - and it's now costing them everything.
On the other hand, if you exhibit all of the core knowledge and values you need to succeed, you can still produce wealth even if you are depleted of resources.
When you have the skill to manifest wealth at will, isn't that a priceless skill to kill for?
"Announcing The Internet Marketing Roadmap For Newbies..."
Here's What You Will Learn In This 28 Page E-Book:
* How to Overcome 'Information Overload' - one of my Internet Marketing business partners once said that "information overload is an excuse not to learn faster". You will discover how to ram up your learning speed, filter useless information and focus 20 of your attention to things that matter in exchange for 80 results - the same applies for opt-in list building, learning new techniques, and building a new web business.
* Critical Time Management Skills - what are the ideal hours to spend on your Internet Business if you are doing it part time? And what should be accomplished? This is a 'must know' for people who cannot afford the luxury of quitting their jobs (yet) before becoming full-time work-from-home Internet Entrepreneurs.
* The 6 Critical Phases of Marketing - discover how to build your first Internet Business systematically, regardless of which model you are approaching, and repeat the same process for every website you build.
* How to get traffic to your website and convert visitors into customers - this is a core skill no webmaster can go without. And when you're in business for profit, all the more this skill is not optional.
* How to build relationship, trust and rapport with your visitors and subscribers - you certainly don't want to appear as another faceless 'me too' marketer in the crowd of non-differentiating competitors. Learn how to charm, persuade and impress your prospects without resorting to dodgy tactics.
* Automating your business to work for you hands free and achieve autopilot income status!
* How to make a killing profit in any area of Internet Marketing - whether you're into the 'make money online' scene or even niche markets!
* The A to Z guide on various high-profit business models you can easily adopt and do... starting today!
+PLUS and much, much more!
Master Resale Rights!
See My Store For More Deal!!!
Best Deals Anywhere!!!