Beetons Book of Needlework + 105 Amazing Crochet Patterns
Beetons Book of Needlework is a classic reference book for all crafters, beginners and experienced alike. It contains descriptions and instructions illustrated by 600 engravings of tatting patterns, crochet patterns, knitting patterns, netting patterns, embroidery patterns, point lace patterns, Guipure dArt, Berlin work, monograms, initials and names, pillow work, and lace stitches
- Tatting instructions & patterns
- Embroidery instructions & patterns
- Crochet instructions & patterns
- Knitting and Netting instructions and patterns
- Alphabets for monograms and initials, Monograms and initials
- Point lace work
- Instructions and patterns in guipure dart
- Berlin Work Instructions
All these contain clear illustrations...
PLUS! 105 Beautiful Design Crochet Patterns!
- Tatting Doilies Patterns
- Afghan/Throws Patterns: Strawberry Fields Afghan, Peaches & Cream Throw, Royal Diamond Afghan, Hexagon Ripple Afghan, Golden Autumn Lace Afghan, Bed of Roses Filet Throw, and Many more Amazing Designs...
***When you buy this item, you will also receive our Exclusive BONUS Links to Hundreds of FREE-TO-DOWNLOAD Items and Items with Resale Rights - Your satisfaction is Guaranteed!!!***
Files mostly on PDF Format. You can download Adobe PDF Reader here for FREE:
Please visit https://www.tradebit.comdymancabin.tradebit.com for more top quality items at extra cheap price!