New Mothers Survival Guide: Survive The 1st Year With A New Baby
Your Baby Won't Come With An Owner's Manual, So We Wrote One For You Instead!
SURVIVE THE 1st YEAR WITH A NEW BABY WILL TAKE YOU STEP BY STEP THROUGH EACH MONTH OF THE FIRST YEAR OF YOUR BABY'S LIFE, WHICH IS THE FIRST YEAR OF YOUR NEW LIFE!
YOU CAN LEARN HOW TO AVOID PROBLEMS COMMON TO THE NEW MOTHER AND NOT ONLY SURVIVE, BUT THRIVE DURING THAT PRECIOUS FIRST YEAR!
You don't have to be a sleep-deprived, hormonally imbalanced, exhausted mess! You'll never get this first year back; it will be gone in the blink of an eye! Discover now how to take control and remain in control!
Of course your hormones are surging out of control! Look at the incredible feat you've just accomplished! However, just being aware of all the changes your body is going through is half the battle...and we've provided you with the other half!
Survive The 1st Year With A New Baby will show you how to ensure the first year of your baby's life doesn't leave you feeling overwhelmed and out-of-control.
Congratulations! There's nothing more rewarding or more exciting than having a baby. Your life is about to change forever, and while you'll welcome most of these changes, some of them may leave you feeling perplexed, anxious, and maybe even a little frightened.
While the chief complaint about babies has always been that they don't come with an owner's manual, we've prepared this manual just for you, the new mom. In it, we've included invaluable tips, tricks and advice to help you not only survive, but thrive during this all-important first year. Again, congratulations and remember: the best mom is a healthy and refreshed mom so don't ignore your own needs.
ALL IN THE LIFE OF THE NEW MOM...
* You're barraged with unsolicited and often unwanted advice. Friends, family, co-workers, and complete strangers think nothing of insisting they know the best way to care for your baby.
* Apprehensive about breastfeeding? Should you or shouldn't you? Will you be comfortable breastfeeding in public? What if you're asked to leave a public place while feeding your baby?
* You were all set to return to work after the birth of your baby, yet now you're torn. You want to stay home with your precious bundle of joy, but you can't afford to.
If the above scenarios sound familiar, you're not alone. Rest assured new mothers all across the globe are facing these same issues every day. That's why we've prepared this guide with you in mind. You need answers and you need them now.
This guide is for and about you. You probably already know much of what to expect from your baby during the first year. This guide focuses on you and your changing life and provides ready answers for many of the new challenges you're facing now.
You'll find the solutions you need as we go step-by-step through each and every month of the first year of your baby's life. You're taking care of your baby...Who is taking care of you?
What The Doctors Don't Tell You...
* You may have the best doctor in the entire world, however he or she won't be standing in your bathroom with you when you're crying and wondering if your body will ever return to normal.
* Babies get sick; that's to be expected. Don't wring your hands wondering whether you should take your baby to the doctor or if you're just imagining things. We've got it covered.
* Don't let finances wreck the joy of your first year with your new baby. Prepare now for the unexpected.
* Even though being a mom may be the most important thing to you right now, you're still a woman and a person in your own right. Revel in your motherhood, but don't lose yourself in it.
* Babies are instant magnets - they can help you make a new friend or attract unwanted advice and more! Learn how to demagnetize when it's important.
Survive The 1st Year With A New Baby will immediately put you at ease as you realize most of what you're going through is normal for all new mothers.
Survive The 1st Year With A New Baby arms you with the ammunition you need to fight off the barrage of unsolicited advice you're bound to receive from friends, family, and even total strangers. This amazing manual will provide you with the confidence you need to smile sweetly without feeling threatened, knowing you're already providing your baby with the absolute best.
Survive The 1st Year With A New Baby helps you to remember that you're still a woman and provides invaluable tips to avoid losing yourself in motherhood. You can be a great mother and still be a friend...a wife...have a career...and more!
Survive The 1st Year With A New Baby
Makes a GREAT gift for the new mother as it is jam-packed with sage advice she'll refer to again and again!
No time to read with a new baby? No problem! The audio version will provide the precise comfort and solutions the new mother needs!
Survive The 1st Year With A New Baby reveals...
* You're not alone - no matter how bizarre the changes are that are taking place physically and emotionally!
* How you can finally put your breastfeeding fears to rest!
* Practical instructions on how to handle it when you're inundated with unsolicited advice. Learn how to take it with a grain of salt!
The real secret behind getting enough sleep in the first year of your baby's life. Survive The 1st Year With A New Baby is a must-have manual for the new mother and is jam packed with ready answers to confusing questions!
It's not just about surviving but about thriving the first year with practical solutions for every aspect of your new life!
AND MUCH, MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!
The topics listed above should give you a good idea of what to expect from Survive The 1st Year With A New Baby but don't think for a split-second that's all it offers.
This ebook is overflowing with awesome information and great tips!
You'll learn how to tackle everyday issues the new mother faces with confidence. No one knows more about your baby than you.
Survive The 1st Year With A New Baby details proven ways to stay sane during that crazy first year even if the people around you are driving you crazy!
Survive The 1st Year With A New Baby provides you with everything you need to keep a cool head when baby gets sick or it's time for immunizations.
You've prepared the nursery, now prepare yourself!
P.S. Remember, this ebook covers everything from your changing body to breastfeeding issues to getting your finances in https://www.tradebit.comcked full of heath tips, money saving tips, sanity saving tips, relationship tips, and practical tips, you'll refer to it again and again. Survive The 1st Year With A New Baby.