Sold by netizen on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 3,089,032 satisfied buyers
Crocheting Made Easy - The Simple And Easy Way To Crochet
It doesnt matter if youve never crocheted a day in your life, or your the most talented person in the world... This Crocheting guide will help you not only get better, but it will also make you feel more like the professional crocheter that has been hiding in you!
Are you planning on learning how to take your crocheting to the next level or simply want to? If so, pay attention!
Theres finally a new, breakthrough book created just for people just like you!
And, if you really want to get the best results possible without putting in countless hours in at the thread store, then this book is definitely for YOU!
Youre going to discover so many different things on techniques, tools and materials, using bobbins and more! Not only will you find new tips and tricks, but youll also learn *extra* bonus tips to help you correctly stitch, learn the crocheting language and more... Without spending hours and hours at the thrift store!
Heres Just a Sneak-Peak At What Youll Uncover:
* The history or crocheting.
* Basic stitches to get you started going.
* How to use a afghan hook properly!
* All the different types of tools and materials needed to be successful.
* Using the catching the yarn technique properly.
* Discover the crocheting innovations.
* Elaborated look at what yarns you should be using to your advantage.
* Learn the language of crocheting.
* Half double technique tips to use.
* How to use the persian stitch with ease.
* Button stitch techniques to be using.
* The treble crochet technique.
* Help on choosing the right tape measure for your crocheting needs.
* How to use a row counter properly.
* Discover how turning chains can help you.
* Using tapestry needles correctly with ease.
Plus much MUCH More!
This file is sold by netizen, an independent seller on Tradebit.