25 marketing PLR articles, #45
25 marketing PLR articles, #45 - presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All marketing articles are of high quality and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). They come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the marketing articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product was prepared with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding marketing content to your web site in minutes from now or dripping over time.
This product includes the marketing articles:
- Tips And Ideas For A Corporate Identity Makeover (499 words)
- Tips To Add Credibility To Your Web Directory Listings (702 words)
- Tips To Attain Unique Corporate Identity (368 words)
- Tips When Attending Trade Shows (672 words)
- Tools For Success: Attitudes-thoughts- Beliefs (1233 words)
- Tool Talk: All About Internet Marketing Tools (382 words)
- Top 10 Tips For A Successful Network Marketing Presentation (1075 words)
- Top 5 Reasons For Buying A Used Trade Show Booth (490 words)
- Top 5 Tips To Have Them Lining Up At Your Trade Show Booth (702 words)
- Top Five Most Used Pop-up Displays For Trade Show Exhibiting (850 words)
- Top Holiday Gift Idea For Children (400 words)
- Top Of The Mind Awareness In Equine Marketing: Familiarity Breeds Sales (467 words)
- Top Secret Business Marketing Strategies. Explained (559 words)
- Top Ten Questions To Ask Yourself When Selecting Your Target Market (382 words)
- Top Tips To Create A Persuasive Sales Letter (356 words)
- To Buy A Fat Pig (288 words)
- To Niche Or Not To Niche? (712 words)
- To Pitch Or Release (649 words)
- To Use Or Not To Use Posters (402 words)
- Tracking Autoresponder Responses (408 words)
- Tracking: DonӴ Leave Home Without It (469 words)
- Trade Catalogs And American Advertising (370 words)
- Trade Shows Q&a: Things To Consider When Exhibiting At A Trade Show (636 words)
- Trade Show Banners: Right On Target (729 words)
- Trade Show Booth Lighting Attracts Attention (645 words)
This quality product contains 25 marketing articles with a total of 14445 words. The average length is 577 words.
BONUS for 25 marketing PLR articles, #45:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the marketing articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted marketing articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 marketing PLR articles, #45 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about marketing
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other marketing articles
[yes] can be used as marketing ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an marketing ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative marketing products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-marketing-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable marketing content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with PLR.
Buy 25 marketing PLR articles, #45 now!
Tags: marketing cash