25 software PLR articles, #17
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 software PLR articles, #17
All software articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). They come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the software articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product was prepared with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding software content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the software articles:
- Sharepoint 2007 Development Solutions (273 words)
- Shocking Facts About Updating Your Pc Operating System (746 words)
- Sif1 (160 words)
- Simplify Your Work By Using Guitar Software (523 words)
- Site Rubix: Can You Use It To Fire Your Boss? (524 words)
- Slow Down Guitar Riff Without Changing The Pitch (584 words)
- Sms Software And Sms Gateway (120 words)
- Software Bringing Computers Closer (380 words)
- Software Development Draws Tremendous Inspiration (517 words)
- Software Development To Boost Profit (553 words)
- Software Evolution (455 words)
- Software For Creating E-book Covers (459 words)
- Software Itӳ Us Against Them! (404 words)
- Software Outsourcing And Its Future (380 words)
- Software Outsourcing Company (239 words)
- Software Programming And Computer Chess (438 words)
- Software Promotion: Collaborate To Succeed (598 words)
- Software The Web Browsing Choice (391 words)
- Softweb Solutions - The Global Offshore It Solution Provider (247 words)
- Solve Mathematical Equations Automatically (407 words)
- Some Ideas For Creating Your Own Slideshows (699 words)
- So, What Are Intrusion Detection Systems? (650 words)
- Speeding Up Your Pc For Free (625 words)
- Split Or Join Mp3 Files With No Quality Loss (531 words)
- Spyware (317 words)
This quality product contains 25 software articles with a total of 11220 words. The average length is 448 words.
BONUS for 25 software PLR articles, #17:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the software articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted software articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 software PLR articles, #17 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about software
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other software articles
[yes] can be used as software ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an software ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative software products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-software-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable software content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with PLR.
Get 25 software PLR articles, #17 now!
Tags: software cash