25 credit PLR articles, #37
25 credit PLR articles, #37 - presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All credit articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). The articles come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the credit articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product was prepared for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding credit content to your web site in minutes or dripping over time.
This product includes the credit articles:
- Gold Credit Cards Are Not Just For The Privileged (448 words)
- Gold Delta Skymiles From American Express Benefits The Delta Airlines‘ Frequent Flyer (548 words)
- Good Credit Report: A Positive Credit Tool (362 words)
- Good Credit Vs. Bad Credit (627 words)
- Good Fico Credit Score? Tips To Getting The Most Out Of Your Home Mortgage Loan With Good Credit (369 words)
- Government Credit Repairs (697 words)
- Guaranteed Credit Cards ֠Use Them Wisely (435 words)
- Guide To Gas Rebate Credit Cards (513 words)
- Guide To Reward Type Credit Cards (441 words)
- Guide To The Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards (592 words)
- Guide To The Right Credit Card (679 words)
- Handling Credit Card Debt (518 words)
- Have You Chosen The Best Airline Credit Card? (608 words)
- Have You Lost Your Credit Cards? (311 words)
- History Of Airline Credit Cards (626 words)
- History Of Credit Cards (432 words)
- History Of The Cash Back Credit Card (636 words)
- Homework On College Credit Cards (422 words)
- Home Equity Lines Of Credit ֠Be Careful (452 words)
- Home Equity Line Of Credit - How To Benefit The Most From A Home Equity Line Of Credit (356 words)
- Home Equity Line Of Credit - Is There A Prepayment Penalty? (399 words)
- Home Loans With Bad Credit (307 words)
- Home Owners Avoiding Complications In Credit Repair (712 words)
- Home Owners: Avoid Complications In Credit Repair (712 words)
- Home Refinancing For People With Bad Credit - How To Avoid High Fees (349 words)
This quality product includes 25 credit articles with a total of 12551 words. The average length is 502 words.
BONUS for 25 credit PLR articles, #37:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the credit articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted credit articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 credit PLR articles, #37 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to credit
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other credit articles
[yes] can be used as credit ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an credit ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative credit products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with private label rights
.diz? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-credit-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable credit content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 credit PLR articles, #37 now!
Tags: credit cash