25 insurance PLR articles, #27
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 insurance PLR articles, #27
All insurance articles are top notch and come with private label rights (PLR). They come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the insurance articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality insurance related product was prepared for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding insurance content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the insurance articles:
- Senior Term Life Insurance (348 words)
- Senior Travel Insurance (354 words)
- Serious Injury Accidents And Insurance Company Coverage Concerns (755 words)
- Shopping Around For Term Life Insurance (315 words)
- Shopping Online For Car Insurance (517 words)
- Shop Life Insurance Rate - Getting The Best Coverage For The Lowest Rate (349 words)
- Short Term Health Insurance (431 words)
- Should Your Life Insurance Policy Be Written In Trust? (538 words)
- Sick Of Paying Your Employer To Cover Your Health Insurance? (416 words)
- Sick Of Wasting Money On Insurance? What Do You Really Need? (583 words)
- Six Tips To Rev Up Your Riding Season (429 words)
- Small Business Loan Basics (534 words)
- Smokerӳ Life Insurance ֠Smoking Can Kill Your Wallet (586 words)
- Some Tips On How To Obtain Cheap Student Car Insurance (332 words)
- Special Event And Travel Cancellation Risks (452 words)
- Standard Life Insurance Company ֠What Is Standard Life Insurance? (351 words)
- State Farm Insurance (618 words)
- Static Caravan Insurance (297 words)
- Steps In Choosing The Best Health Plans (375 words)
- Stop Selling Insurance! (1062 words)
- Structured Settlement ֠Definitions, Doӳ And DonӴs (528 words)
- Student Health Insurance (420 words)
- Study: Consumer-driven Health Plans On The Horizon (305 words)
- Supplemental Dental Insurance 101 (400 words)
- Supplemental Medical Insurance ֠What Is Supplemental Health Insurance? (307 words)
This quality product includes 25 insurance articles with a total of 11602 words. The average length is 464 words.
BONUS for 25 insurance PLR articles, #27:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the insurance articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted insurance articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 insurance PLR articles, #27 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about insurance
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other insurance articles
[yes] can be used as insurance ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an insurance ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative insurance products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-insurance-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable insurance content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 insurance PLR articles, #27 now!
Tags: insurance cash