25 cooking PLR articles, #1
25 cooking PLR articles, #1 - brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All cooking articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). The cooking articles come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the cooking articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product is ready with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding cooking content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the cooking articles:
- 10 Great Tips On Cooking Meals (567 words)
- 10 Things You DidnӴ Know About Barbecue (415 words)
- 11 Tips To Making The Best Pork Ribs. (331 words)
- 3 Non-traditional Ways To Prepare Your Holiday Turkey (646 words)
- 3 Ways To Cook The Perfect Rice (568 words)
- 4 Types Of Tea: How Is Each One Made (537 words)
- 5 Ways To Make Your Bbq A Memorable Family Event (522 words)
- 8 Simple Commonsense Cooking Tips (801 words)
- Adding Almonds May Let You Reign In Spain (288 words)
- Add Elegance To Grilling (359 words)
- Alfredo, And Who On Earth Was He? (551 words)
- All About Cuban Cuisine (559 words)
- Amazing Thai Recipe (983 words)
- Are You Professional Chef Material? (470 words)
- Aussie Chef Shares Culinary Secrets With Americans (439 words)
- A Beginners Guide To Chinese Cookery (1355 words)
- A Brief History Of Pizza: The Dish That Conquered The World (602 words)
- A Delicious Companion To Good Health: The Olive Oil Story (623 words)
- Baking Flexibility (723 words)
- Barbecue. The Secrets Of The Greek Way ! (544 words)
- Barbecue Party Tips For A Truly Amazing Event (544 words)
- Barbecue Sauce For A Perfect Barbeque (580 words)
- Barbecuing: A Quintessential American Tradition (360 words)
- Barbequed Ribs Kansas City Style (374 words)
- Barbeque And Grilling Blunders - Learn To Eliminate Outdoor Cooking Mistakes That Kill Your Cookout (534 words)
- Vinaigrette Dressing, A Simple Balsamic Recipe Will Do (656 words)
- What You Need To Know About Oil Fondue (1006 words)
- Why Is It I Can Never Think Of Anything "good" To Make For Supper? (317 words)
This quality product contains 28 cooking articles with a total of 16254 words. The average length is 580 words.
BONUS for 25 cooking PLR articles, #1:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the cooking articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted cooking articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 cooking PLR articles, #1 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about cooking
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other cooking articles
[yes] can be used as cooking ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an cooking ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative cooking products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with private label rights
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-cooking-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable cooking content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 cooking PLR articles, #1 now!
Tags: cooking cash