25 nutrition PLR articles, #10
25 nutrition PLR articles, #10 is brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All nutrition articles are top notch and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The articles are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you like.
The structure of the nutrition articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product was built with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding nutrition content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the nutrition articles:
- If Sugar Is Bad For You, Are Sugar Substitutes Better Instead? (892 words)
- Immune Support Products And Why We Need Them (503 words)
- Importance Of A Healthy Diet (404 words)
- Importance Of Minerals (337 words)
- Importance Of Soya (466 words)
- Improve Your Health With Fiber (547 words)
- Improve Your Health With Natural Foods (476 words)
- Improving Eating Habits Can Be Easier Than You Think (512 words)
- Increasing Longevity Through Better Nutrition (398 words)
- Information Overload-consumers Seek Easy Ways To Understand Nutrition Information (405 words)
- Ingredients Commonly Found In Fat Burners (515 words)
- Is Coffee Good For You Or Bad For You? (820 words)
- Is Fructose Single-handedly Making People Fat? (298 words)
- Is Saturated Fat In Coconut Good For Your Heart Health? (600 words)
- Is Your Diet Giving You One Big Headache? (315 words)
- Is Your Liver Working Like It Should? (550 words)
- Is Your Low-carb Diet Aging Your Skin? (351 words)
- It‘s Getting Easier To Go With The Grain (310 words)
- Junk Food Bans In Schools - The Practical Side (812 words)
- Just A Bite: Encouraging Kids To Try New Foods (359 words)
- Just Say No: Healthy Eating And Peer Pressure (447 words)
- Keep Fit With Essential Fatty Acids (689 words)
- Kids‘ Calcium Consumption Is Key Concern For Parents (380 words)
- Lack Of Basic Nutrition Creates Generation Of Criminals, Prison System Society (1568 words)
- Lack Of Vitamins Is The Result Of Careless Nutrition (310 words)
This quality product contains 25 nutrition articles with a total of 13264 words. The average length is 530 words.
BONUS for 25 nutrition PLR articles, #10:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the nutrition articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted nutrition articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 nutrition PLR articles, #10 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about nutrition
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other nutrition articles
[yes] can be used as nutrition ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an nutrition ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative nutrition products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR
What is .diz? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-nutrition-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable nutrition content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 nutrition PLR articles, #10 now!
Tags: nutrition cash