25 supplements PLR articles, #7
25 supplements PLR articles, #7 is presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All supplements articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The supplements articles come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the supplements articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product is built for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding supplements content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the supplements articles:
- Natural Supplements - Help Your Body (800 words)
- Natural Supplements For Womenӳ Health From Nutraorigin: Menopause (538 words)
- Natural Supplements For Womenӳ Health From Nutraorigin: Pms (502 words)
- Natural Supplements For Women‘s Health: Cardiovascular Health (526 words)
- Natural Supplements For Women‘s Health: Metabolism (524 words)
- Natural Supplements For Women‘s Health: Pms (502 words)
- Natural Testosterone Supplements (340 words)
- Natural Vitamin Sources (438 words)
- Natural Wonders May Help Save America Costly Medical Bills (298 words)
- New Effort To Verify Supplement Labels (284 words)
- No2 - Nitric Oxide Supplements For Bodybuilding (397 words)
- Nutritional Benefits From Protein Sports Supplements (307 words)
- Nutritional Supplements And A Balanced Diet (396 words)
- Nutritional Supplements And How They Help Your Health (514 words)
- Nutritional Supplements: Adding To Your Health? (521 words)
- Nutritional Vitamin Supplements - Buying Vitamin Nutritional Supplements Online (480 words)
- Online Health Supplements (402 words)
- Opc Review - An Anti Aging Miracle? (602 words)
- Part 2 - Early Evidence Of The Healing Power Of Vitamins (1659 words)
- Pca-rx, The Answer To Bodily Toxicity (651 words)
- Pharmaceutical Grade Vitamins Vs. Regular Vitamins (479 words)
- Prenatal Vitamins (359 words)
- Prenatal Vitamin Supplements (314 words)
- Probiotics & Their Use As A Dietary Supplement (412 words)
- Relieving Chemical Addictions - With Dietary Supplements (559 words)
- Why You Should Take Nutritional Supplements (669 words)
This quality product provides 26 supplements articles with a total of 13473 words. The average length is 518 words.
BONUS for 25 supplements PLR articles, #7:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the supplements articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted supplements articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 supplements PLR articles, #7 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to supplements
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other supplements articles
[yes] can be used as supplements ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an supplements ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative supplements products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with private label rights
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-supplements-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable supplements content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 supplements PLR articles, #7 now!
Tags: supplements cash