25 home Security PLR articles, #6
25 home Security PLR articles, #6: brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All home Security articles are top notch and come with private label rights. They come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the home Security articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality private label rights product is prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding home Security content to your web site in minutes from now or dripping over time.
This product includes the home Security articles:
- Light Up With Covert Hidden Cameras (288 words)
- Listening Devices For The Telephone (272 words)
- Locking Doors Still Best Bet Against Burglaries (296 words)
- Low Voltage Landscape Lighting (1030 words)
- Mistakes In Home Safety (516 words)
- Multiple Camera Hidden Digital Video Recorders (275 words)
- Options In Effective Intrusion Detection (312 words)
- Ordinary Objects? Or Listening Devices? (375 words)
- Outdoor Landscape Lighting As A Security System (471 words)
- Outdoor Security ֠System Design (373 words)
- Peace Of Mind Using Bug Detectors (267 words)
- Penned Up Listening Devices (266 words)
- Personal Protection And Your Vehicle (408 words)
- Phone Taps That Allow You To Listen To Both Ends Of The Conversation (407 words)
- Picking The Right Lock. (561 words)
- Plain Sight Covert Hidden Cameras (254 words)
- Planning And Building A Security System That Works (650 words)
- Prepared For The 2006 Storm Season? (432 words)
- Prepare Yourself For Whatever Comes Your Way (353 words)
- Preparing Your Home For A Vacation (493 words)
- Preventing Fire Damage In The Kitchen (307 words)
- Protecting Your Family From Fire Hazards In Your Home (459 words)
- Protecting Your Family From Violence (298 words)
- Protect Yourself From Cell Phone Bugs (379 words)
- Protect Your Business With Covert Hidden Cameras (307 words)
- Whats The Top Burglar Alarm? (276 words)
- Whatӳ The Big Push For Emergency Supply Kits? (935 words)
- Your Guide To Buying Security Cameras (706 words)
This quality product provides 28 home Security articles with a total of 11966 words. The average length is 427 words.
BONUS for 25 home Security PLR articles, #6:
Find an overview file _index-of-home https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the home Security articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted home Security articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 home Security PLR articles, #6 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to home Security
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other home Security articles
[yes] can be used as home Security ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an home Security ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative home Security products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-home Security-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable home Security content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 home Security PLR articles, #6 now!
Tags: home security cash